Promoting story ,promote your story(r4r)

Hi! I’m down for a r4r. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! :sparkles:

Story: Dawn of Mystic
Description: In a world of many supernatural species, angels and demons have the longest rivalry in history - but what happens when worlds collide? (CC)
IG: nyahstories
Chapters out: 7 (revamps are finally done :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Hi
I have already read your story
It’s good

Great!

Your cover page is looking good

1 Like

Oh ok thanks

Thank youu :heart_hands:

Title: The Forest of Witches :magic_wand:
Description: You’re a notorious jewel thief, but one slip-up lands you in a world where you don’t belong and into the arms of an alluring witch. Will you find love or your way back home?
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Fantasy
No. of Episodes: 6 (ongoing)
Instagram: @carmie_episode

Includes Full CC and Art Scenes.

Thank you so much :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Open for R4R and/or G4G :purple_heart:
Title: Senior Year
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: After a traumatic experience, Breona is forced to move. As if that wasn’t bad enough, she has to do this during Senior Year! Nobody knows why she fled, so what could go wrong? (Limited CC,1 LI)
Style: Limelight
No. of episodes: 3 posted (Still ongoing estimating 10-15 chapters total)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4812452579442688
Instagram Link: Julie Simmons (@juliesimmonsepisode) • Instagram photos and videos
Cover:

1 Like

Great
When would you like to start??

1 Like

I’ll send you a dm now

New episode story called The Hunt Of Vampires

I am up for R4R

I created this story called The Hunt Of Vampires. It is very scary and fun.I would like everyone to read my episode story, yet still not completed the story.*

IMG_2582

Title: The Hunt Of Vampires
By : Serina Alexander
Instagram : ★𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻★ (@serina_episode) • Instagram photos and videos
Genre : Horror
Style : Ink
Chapters : 8 episodes(ongoing) 30 episodes to complete
Description : People are getting killed by evil vampire.But there are some good and bad vampires.Also will she fall in love with the good vampire or vampire hunter boyfriend.

Story Title: Untamable Beast
Story Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Author Name: aziee_gabii
Story Style: Limelight
Number Of Episodes: 4 (still on going) I’m planning to have 40 to 55 episodes (the last 5 episodes is bonus scenes)
Instagram: @gabii_epstxs
Description: Her, a hybrid that became a beast. Him, The alpha’s of the all alpha’s. They both never wanted any mates… But moon goddess had different plans for them.

There will be no customization for this story, There are also no choices so it will lead to one ending only. there has no exact schedule of when i’m going to update but i’ll definitely complete it.

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Hey guys I just published my new story. Go check it out! Don’t hesitate to give me feedback, I’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions. I do Read4Reads as well!

Author: Flame Spiral

Story: Into The Shadows

Genre: Fantasy

Number of Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)

Style: Limelight

Description: In a world where hybrids are rare powerful beings, enemies want to keep you at the bottom of the food chain. Will you climb the ladder or be forced into the Shadows?

Story Title: Untamable Beast
Story Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Author Name: aziee_gabii
Story Style: Limelight
Number Of Episodes: 5 (still on going) I’m planning to have 40 to 55 episodes (the last 5 episodes is bonus scenes)
Instagram: @gabii_epstxs
Description: Her, a hybrid that became a beast. Him, The alpha’s of the all alpha’s. They both never wanted any mates… But moon goddess had different plans for them.

There will be no customization for this story, There are also no choices so it will lead to one ending only. there has no exact schedule of when i’m going to update but i’ll definitely complete it.

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal