Promoting story/promote yours too!/Faves4faves | Drama Lines

Hey there! :heart:

Sadly, I’m not able to do R4R as I’m really busy… However, I invented faves4faves! Add my story to your faves and I’ll do the same! Feel free to promote your story as well! I just please ask you to be honest and acc add my story to your faves. Thanks for all support I really appreciate it! :wink:

Title: Drama Lines (Limelight)
Author: Claire L
Genre: Drama
Description:
Popularity
Perfect Boyfriend
Perfect best friend
But what happens when your life turns upside down? Will you fix what’s done before drama crosses its lines? CC
Customization: Yes
Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4909186854486016

Covers:

Please give me the amazing support of checking it out, I would highly appreciate it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It only has 17 reads! :sweat_smile::neutral_face::cry:

Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Hello! I can do faves4faves. My story: Green Sea Shell
When you have the free time you can read of course :grin: I have only 14 reads :expressionless:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!

Title: All The Lights
Author: Anna
Description: When I met Ethan Wood I fell in love with him. But can our love and happiness take all the pressure we have because of his career & even my past?
Chapters: 9 (more coming soon)
Genre: Romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5662324858093568
Important info: I am also doing R4R, please dm me on IG if you are interested; @annawepisode

Title : Fault of the moon
Ganre : romance
Style : limelight
Episodes : 6 (more coming soon)
Description : Is one legend enough to make you fall in love? Will you meet? Will someone try to destroy you?
There are timed choices and points system. Choices matter
IG: anna_blossom_episode

Cover

Thank you :smiley::heart:

Hi, thanks for this thread :heart:

Falling For Bad :skull:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 11
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200
My IG : @nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

Thanks for the thread! :two_hearts:

Title: The Years We Lost

Author: rene_writes

Description: After tragedy strikes, Alyssa leaves town without any explanation. 10 years later she returns. Can her childhood best friend help her move on or will her past catch up with her?

Genre: Romance/Drama

Episodes: 13 (more to come)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6369142764797952

Instagram: rene_writes

1 Like

Hi just sharing my new story “Ups and Downs”
Author: hennehc
Description: A story about a girl who is having hard time coping up with things happening around her, a girl who seeks for time and attention of her parents. A girl who is willing to find out something about someone…
Genre: Romance, Drama, Comedy

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6525001005334528

IG: hennehc_episode

Hope you give it a try guys! Thank you!

Hello!, Thanks for the thread!
I have now Published my stored my story It would mean a lot if you could check it out please

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

Thank you for this thread! :two_hearts:

Title: The Day I Said Goodbye
Author: megCMU2018
Genre: Drama, Romance, and a little comedy.
Chapters: 5
Instagram: @megan12.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5796229220990976
Description:
After the death of her best friend, Aurora’s lost. No one expected he’d be the one to find her, her best friends Ex-boyfriend. Drama, Romance, Comedy. Limited CC

cover

Yes ofc, I only have 17 so don’t worry about it!

1 Like

Yes that’s exactly what I mean

1 Like

Thanks for following! But i don’t recommend you to read my story now it has mistakes so i’m working on it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for the thread! :two_hearts:
This is my story…

Title: Our Beautiful Chaos
Description: When you go on the adventure of a lifetime, you did not expect a handsome man to tag along. Facing all kinds of challenges, what is going to happen? You decide.
More information: In Our Beautiful Chaos, you’ll get to follow Adra on her adventure around the globe. Adra is a 25 year old author who wears confidence like it’s a disguise. That has always worked for her, but when she’s on her adventure, reality meets her and she’s forced to grow. Our Beautiful Chaos is all about finding yourself. Add one wonderful group of people, a boy who is too loving for his own good and you’re in for one heck of a ride. The choices you make matter (a lot), you can customize your own character and the story features mini games and tappable overlays!
Genre: Adventure, but also features comedy and romance.
Episodes published: At the moment 4, but the story is ongoing.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5639497557016576

Our_Beautiful_Chaos_posterThumb_QYXaAdQRRC

I’d feel honored if you’d decided to read my story! My instagram is @/episodesbymaria.

X Maria

No its okay, let me know when :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I’m pretty sure I did but I’ll add it in… thanks for letting me know I added it in now! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ll add yours to my favourites now :kissing_heart:

This is mine (available in both Ink & LL) -

Story: Stay.

Author: Kiki.

Genre: Drama.

Style: Ink & Limelight

Chapters: 15 (ongoing)

Instagram: @kiki_epi

Description; She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

Links:

Covers:

I’m so sorry for the late reply! Thank you so much!! I’ll add yours to my faves as well! :wink:

1 Like

Haha thx, I know this idea seems ridiculous, but I was thinking that read for reads take too much time so it’s like a read later kinda thing!

1 Like

Here’s my story:

TITLE: Dear Diary
GENRE: Romance (w/Drama)
STYLE: Limelight
DESCRIPTION: Ella Davis writes every experience in her diary which goes missing, the Davis family under watch over her fathers unpaid business and someone dies unexpectedly.
AUTHOR: Brooklyn Woolf