PROMOTING: Swan - Pursuit of Justice REVAMPED (CC, Special Scenes, and more) and Promote your Story

Aaand it’s out, Episodians!

I’ve received countless requests to include Character Customization to my story and I finally did!

But that’s not just it… These are the new changes and updates to the story:

• CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION for both Keighlen (MC) and Nathan. (You have to know that it is limited unfortunately. This is because 1. I’m using an overlay of the MC at some point in the story and that required me to limit the options to change the character and 2. because the characters need to match the ones on the…)
  • SPECIAL SCENES (There are about 10 Special Scenes spread among the 13 episodes. Some have more than one others have none. Some Special Scenes also need to be unlocked by…)
  • CHOICES! Before there were only 13 choices, but now there are at least 30 New Choices! Many of which matter. Some unlock Special Scenes, others unlock hidden scenes, others change the MC’s outfit and Make-Up (and I mean Make-Up… you’ll see what I mean once you play it) and others have multiple options which give you more information!
  • BETTER DIRECTING I improved the directing and even included mirror reflections and floor reflections in some scenes.
  • THE SURPRISE And the last part is the surprise I had hidden for you guys and gals until now… In one of the chapters (HINT: It’s in one of the last 5 chapters :stuck_out_tongue:) there are… 2 MINI GAMES/PUZZLES!!! They’re not that hard to solve and they’re fun. They took a lot of time, lines of code and even overlays (about 50 I think maybe even more)… but boy they are worth it because they came out really well.

I hope you guys enjoy the new revamped Swan: Pursuit of Justice. I know it took some time to be updated but as I said I had to go through all 13 episodes, review the code for CC and all the new stuff, proof read it and wait for all the new Backgrounds and Overlays (which I needed for this update to be possible) to be approved .

So just an updated summary for you:

Title: Swan - Pursuit of Justice
Author: Katya Azzopardi (katyazz) - Instagram @katyazz.episode - Twitter @katyazz_episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 13 (Ongoing - There will be a Season 2)
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Action)
Description: A widowed Billionaire. A Teacher with a mission. An unlikely match. United by tragedy, divided by secrets, haunted by the past. The truth breaks them. Justice is their only hope .
Character Customization: YES! (Limited)
Choices: Yes! (Many of which Matter)

Here’s the mini cover for you …

Swan%20Cover
Swan Cover.jpg640×1136 387 KB

And obviously the Trailer:

You can read the story here:

Hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading.

Follow me on:
Instagram: @katyazz.episode
Twitter: @katyazz_episode
Subscribe to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9BijyVuoALuRucwd9ukS2Q

P.S. I’m sorry if I used too much bold and exclamation marks… I’m just too excited about this update… Also there is one last Special Scene which still needs to be approved and I will include it once it is (hopefully by tomorrow) It’s one of those which require a choice to be unlocked. I will let you guys know when I update it…

Also feel free to promote your story here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looks very interesting I shall give it a try and will DM you when I’m done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you dear :slight_smile:

Sad that I played it without all these updates!:heart::heart: LMAO IT WAS STILL AMAZING THO!!

1 Like

You can still play it again to see the updates. Afterall that’s why I did them because those people who read it wanted the updates :wink:

1 Like