PROMOTING: Swan - Pursuit of Justice

Hello everyone,

I would like to promote my first Episode story Swan - Pursuit of Justice.

I spent a very long time creating it as I had to recreate some of the backgrounds myself (using Episode Backgrounds provided on the platform) and perfecting the directing.

Title: Swan - Pursuit of Justice
Author: Katya Azzopardi (katyazz)
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 13 (Ongoing - if you guys like it I will publish Season 2)
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Action)
Description: A widowed Billionaire. A Teacher with a mission. An unlikely match. United by tragedy, divided by secrets, haunted by the past. The truth breaks them. Justice is their only hope .
Character Customization: Yes
Choices: Yes

Here’s the trailer for this story:

You can read the story here:
Episode Writer Portal

Hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading.

Follow me on:
Instagram: @katyazz.episode
Twitter: @katyazz_episode
Subscribe to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9BijyVuoALuRucwd9ukS2Q

UPDATE: The newly revamped Story is out everybody! You can checkout the details on this new thread here:

10 Likes

I just saw the trailer and the story looks pretty good. I’m adding it to my ‘to read list’ now :grin:

1 Like

How about you start my story.
Story link

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: JUST WHEN I FOUND LOVE (Dilemma)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Story name Just when i found love
Story style Ink
Genre Drama
Story description A love she believes in and a love he uses as a reprisal of the past. What happens when the hidden truth uncovers?? is everything what it seems??
Customized characters No but trust me, they’re HOT!
Choices Yes
Cover

1 Like

Looks interesting! I would be willing to do a read for read with you if you want!
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

2 Likes

Sure no problem :slight_smile: We’ll do read for read.

1 Like

Thanks so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes we can do read for read :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay great I’ve added your story to my list. :heart:

1 Like

Just finished reading your story.
I must say u did quite a good job. And it’s a meaningful one too. I like it and I’ve added to my fav.list :+1:
Here is a ss

2 Likes

Wow thanks. I finished yours and like it as well. I added it to my favs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you :heart:

1 Like

Hi just published the rest of the chapters should you wish to continue reading. Thanks so much for reading!

Also a ss for you…

1 Like

Just started reading yours. Will continue to read once passes are replenished. Love it so far. Keeps you on edge. :slight_smile:

Here’s a ss

1 Like

Wow! Sure :+1:

Just finished your story. Loved it and added it to my favs!

Heres a ss

1 Like

omg! how did you make your trailer!!! that is so cool! and your story cover is awesome!!!

HI! I would love to do a read 4 read :slight_smile: let me know if your interested

My story: PRINCESS OF DARYA
Author: Cece
Genre: Fantasy
Story style: Limelight
Description: Aerwyna is one of four Princesses of the Elements (water_fire_earth_wind) In the midst of war, will she give her heart to her protector in a forbidden romance? CC Multiple Endings*
Episodes: 15 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @cc_episodewriter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5627899985395712

Cover:

Sure we can do a read for read no problem. Thanks for the complements! I like your cover too btw. Gor the trailer I used windows movie maker its very easy to use. :slight_smile:

Nice! Ok I will read your first 3 chapters and then send you a screenshot. It might take a day or w bc I am doing a lot of read 4vreads right now tho…

1 Like

Thank you!!! Your story is on my list :heart:

1 Like

As I’ve said before this story is amazing!! And deserves way more veiws then it is getting!!

1 Like