Promoting The Masked Revenant! RFR available!

Hello everyone! I would like to promote my new story, The Masked Revenant and I’m looking for more stories to read and promote each other! Please drop your story details below if you want to do a RFR, we can’t do gems currently but we are up for read for read and sharing opinions!

Let’s help each other!

• Title: The Masked Revenant

• Genre: Sci-fi

• Style: LL

• Description: Play as Mack, a victimised woman in a nuclear explosion struggling to control her inner devil as she solves the mystery that lies in the Abyss of 2020.
    (CC, 3LI, CM, 3 Endings)

• Chapters: 3

• Instagram: @evlyng_swan & @sm._.writes

• If you do read it, please let us know your opinions through fanmails.

• Link: Episode Writer Portal

• Cover (Credit to Mia on IG)

I have only 3 chapters so, it will b a quick rfr! I will make a waiting list once you reply to this thread, at least one screenshot should be sent I will do the same too! Feedbacks are always welcome! I read all genres so bring it on!

FIND THE WAITLIST HERE

3 Likes

Thanks for this! Here’s my newest story.

Story: A Dozen + One
Author: Giulianna (Insta Handle: @giulianna_creates)
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight
Current Episodes: 6
Description: Trying to take care of eleven people plus himself in one house is an easy job… right? But what will happen when Derek Roberts gets Tracey Donovan to move in with him too? | CC |
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073379024601088

1 Like

Hey I am interested in r4r
My story details
TITLE: ANOTHER DAY
COVER :

Link :

1 Like

@giulianna_creates @Amandi Your screenshots will be pmed in an hour! I am free now so will start it now! Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey r4r?

Story Name: Silent LOVE
Author Name: Mina
Chapters: 3
Style: LL
Genre: LGBTQ+
Summary: What could go wrong with being the new kid & having severe social anxiety? A Lot. Especially when Dwayne Carter the school’s “badboy” is assigned to help you open up more.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5288576790757376
Cover:

1 Like

Yep I added you to the list will pm the ss once I’m done!

1 Like

okay !

1 Like

Heyo, I’m interested in RFR!!

Here are my story details.

"What happens when polar opposites try something out of their comfort zone?
The result is, well, a mixture of misty-eyed and saccharine feelings.

[Adventure/Comedy. Point System, Advanced Directing, No CC]

1 Like

Bump!

• Waiting List A (:open_book: - Reading now, :green_book: - Completed, :blue_book: - The next one, :closed_book: - My part done; waiting for SS, Completed RFR username will be removed later on)
  1. @0Mina0 -:closed_book:
  2. @Yoshi - :closed_book:
  3. @jjkay - :closed_book:
  4. @kahlouchee - :closed_book:
  5. @Mystic.Ceb - :open_book:
  6. @storiesbymissy
  7. @Odessa
2 Likes
  • Waiting List B (:open_book: - Reading now, :green_book: - Completed, :blue_book: - The next one, :closed_book: - My part done; waiting for SS, Completed RFR username will be removed later on.)
  1. @Vanna1
  2. @amiemorganepisode - :closed_book:
  3. @libbyrg18 - :closed_book:
  4. @misskitty16

Still spots for next week are available for RFR! Pm me if u want one! I’m a fast reader and I’m on a break for a few days so I can get them all done fast!

4 Likes
  • Waiting List C (:open_book: - Reading now, :green_book: - Completed, :blue_book: - The next one, :closed_book: - My part done; waiting for SS, Completed RFR username will be removed later on.)
  1. @TheInvincible
  2. @Maine.Writes
  3. @ElleJ
2 Likes

I’m back and am catching up on the rfrs and am open to take new ones!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.