Promoting Two Stories!

Hey Everyone, my partner and I have two current stories going that we would love for you to read!!

Trapped In Silk

Trapped In Silk, is about a princess living the fancy free life when all of a sudden her mother falls ill. While in Mishtire the only one capable of taking over is the eldest daughter and not in Kimberlys favor it is her. How will she cope with the responsibilities of being Queen? Find out in Trapped In Silk!!

The Moonlight Hex

The Moonlight Hex, is the tale of a boy who follows the moon only to find secrets luring everywhere. What will he do with the new found knowledge he learns on his quests to reveal all that’s been lost!!

4 Likes

Hello, the cover wasn’t uploaded.:thinking:

1 Like

Sorry about that I don’t know what happened.

1 Like

Hello, would you like to do a R4R?

1 Like

I can I just have 6 people in front of you and it takes me a while with my schedule, so if you don’t mind waiting yes, but if you want it done sooner than…

1 Like

I have no problem waiting

1 Like

Ok if you want to fill out the details for me and send them my way I will happily do that for you, I also do a complementary shoutout for all R4R’s I do the first time. It will be posted on my instagram as a post and a story and it will also be posted to my website!!

Details

Title:
Author:
Description:
Style:
Genre:

of episodes:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

No problem!!

Don’t forget to let me know about mine! :)) When you’re done with the others I would also like a R4R and a shoutout for my first story!!

1 Like

Yes I have your name down as a find when I am done you’ll be in the 7th place

1 Like