Promoting Your Story! I will read yours if you will read mine. :)

Hey Everyone !

I usually don’t do new topics but I am just like… I should just go for it. I have been apart of the Episode Community for a long time. **I read everyone’s stories, and all genres. Even though Limelight is beyond awesome, I’m still love Ink too

I have two months off from school and I have unlimited passes, post your story and I will read it today and provide you will feed-back. Let’s help each other

Read my stories and please let me know your thoughts :slight_smile:
*** When I read your story, please do not forget to read either of mine. That is the only way this will work for both of us***
I will give you a shout out on Instagram and I if I fall in love with your story I will continue to follow up on it until the story is complete.

Title: Rose tree Tavern ( Limelight)
Author : Witty Coe
Genre : Drama
Episodes 1-15 out, ( if we doing a R4R you only have to read the first 3)
Description: Lily and Elise Warren are sisters by blood.Separated by distance-they are forced to face the reality that their parents lives are full of lies & murder. All for $$ (Full CC) Full CC.
CC : Yes
My Instagram : @wittycoe.stories

10 Likes

My second Story… LL version will be out next week :slight_smile:

Title: Relying On Fate Ink
Author : Witty Coe
Genre : Romance
Episodes 1-15 out, ( if we doing a R4R you only have to read the first 3)
Description: Amina is someone looking for love. She is always told to just rely on fate. However, she finds herself playing a part of a tragic drama of revenge and murder. Full CC.
CC : Yes
My Instagram : @wittycoe.stories
Cover done by : @MysteryMaker

2 Likes

Thanks for the thread :two_hearts:

Instagram: @epi.sam.writes

Title: The Art of Criminal Profiling

Genre: Mystery

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 6 and more coming soon

Description:
Can Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before it’s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.

Customization:
Full customization

Choices:
There are numerous point systems with choices that matter.

Mini games and sound are incorporated into the story.

Hope you check it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

1 Like

Here’s my story, thank you for the thread!
I’ve added yours to my list!

Title Hunter Moon
Author Agatya
Genre Mystery, Fantasy
**Description ** Two lovers separated by tragic past. One month to save the world as we know it. Will you solve the ancient prophecy or will you die trying?
Chapters : 3 published, 4 coming soon!

The story has full CC, two original storylines, choices that matter 1 LI and multiple point systems!

That is so nice and generous of you!! :star_struck::star_struck:

Thank you again for your awesome offer to read stories!

And enjoy your time off!! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Hi! :sparkling_heart:

I hope you can make the most of your time off.

Thank you for offering to our stories and provide feedback - I would really appreciate it if you could give my story a try. :hugs:

The Gifted
:zap:
Genre: Drama (+Romance&Fantasy)
Author: Anyi E. / insta: @episode.anyi.e
Length: 14 chapters out
Story description:
Being gifted or not decides whether you live a sheltered life or struggle getting from one day to another. What happens when these worlds are mixed up?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4662543543107584
(:fire:if the link doesn’t work for you, search by “The Gifted Drama”)

1 Like

i can do a r4r :))

1 Like

Heres my story if you would like!
Title: Still Strong
Ig: lyra.episode
By: LyraE
Genera: romance
Description: you’re a rich and famous athlete with a horrible past. He’s your new manager and ex-football star. What are you willing to do for each other? Will you let him in?
Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/5379372443959296

Ty!!

1 Like

~Thank you for this thread & best of luck with your story!!! Let me know if you’re interested in r4r! I hope anybody could give my story a chance, it would mean the world to me!! :sunflower:

STORY DETAILS: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Chapters: 5 (more episodes coming soon!)
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:

Camila : Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind that beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.

Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses paths with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say the most beautiful are the most dangerous…

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

*For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!!
*Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart

Love you all and tysm for all the support!

1 Like

Not my story but I just wanted to promote it because it’s amazing. It’s about a girl who wakes up from a coma and it’s rly interesting. Just a recommendation

1 Like

The description sounds super interesting!!! I’ll check it out <3
heres mione

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:blob_hearts: Title : Disingenuous
:blob_hearts: Genre: Comedy, Mystery, Drama
:blob_hearts: Author: ~Shania~
:blob_hearts:Chapters: 13 (ongoing)
:blob_hearts: Description: A crime you didn’t commit? Turns out rehab isn’t the answer. A
corrupt boarding school? Deadly rumors and dark scandals. Welcome to Furgwood, I guarantee you won’t enjoy your stay
cover
:blob_hearts:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6332916007895040

Art By Vasira

Hey I 'll read yours right now. Thanks for posting to the thread.

Thanks for posting to the thread. I love episode so I really just want to help other writers like myself. You know.

I’ll check yours out next.

1 Like

Love the cover and your # 3 on my reading list

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation, I will definitely check out.

Hey thanks for posting to the thread. I will check it out… #4 on my list

1 Like

Hi! I’m an episode author and artist. My second story’s name is Allure Me.

Description: Murders, disappearances? Who’s causing all of this? And are you going to escape from it with him? LL, CC, Choices matter.

Genre: Romance, mystery, drama and a bit of comedy.

The link:

My instagram: @arts__and_more

Thank you for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Tysm!!!

Thanks for this thread :butterfly:

Title: Caleb & Winter
Author: Tii
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 4 (more coming soon)
Description: Falling for your best friend is easy right? Not so much. Follow Caleb and Winter as they navigate through their final year of high school.

I’d appreciate if you guys checked this out. I’m open to constructive criticism. You can message me if you wanna do R4R🧚🏼‍♀️💙

Hi, thank you for the thread :heart: !
Just now, I published my first story ever and this helps a lot, really :orange_heart: I’ll definitely check your story out :star_struck: .
Anybody who’s gonna try out my story: Thank you, I really appreciate it, let me know what you think!

:arrow_right: title: Inaccessible Hearts
:arrow_right: author: Lara
:arrow_right: genre: romance, drama
:arrow_right: chapters: 10 (more chapters coming soon)
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5097121807269888

DESCRIPTION
You’re a badass that helps everyone feel safe, but doesn’t let anybody in. But what happens when a guy that is the exact same as you -sexy, nice but cold- transfers to your school?

closer description :arrow_down:

All their lives Issa and Jace have been distant from others and kept walls around them, to protect their hearts. All because life taught them that you can’t blindly trust people. So it’s better to never let them in, in the first place, right? But what if - and - make one big + ???

Please DM me on Instagram @lara_episode_limelight, if you have any commentary or just something to point out in my story :heart:

I hope you’ll like it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Have a nice day :heart:

1 Like