Promoting Your Story! I will read yours if you will read mine. :)

Hey,

I read your story and sent you screen shots. I loved how much detail you provided in the story, Check your Instagram. :wink:

1 Like

hey! Let’s do it!

LDR: Flying Back to You

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6393509184208896

1 Like

I will check it out I should be able to read yours tonight. Thanks for posting to thread. :slight_smile:

Hey there, I hope you’re doing well and enjoying your break from school. If you have time, would you check out my story and send me your thoughts? Here’s the link:

1 Like

Hey

Check your Instagram, I sent over the screen shots. Good Story so far, a little short but I enjoyed it.

1 Like

Title: Nova Nation (limelight)
Author Dyana
Episode 1-4 is out
Description A native american teen from the navajo nation has desires to leave her reservation to pursue an acting career and encounters trials in her life.

1 Like

Hey,

I read your story. Check your Instagram :slight_smile: Send you screen shots.

1 Like

Hi Wittycoe. Thank you for this tread. Greatly appreciate if you have a read of my story. I would be more then happy to read your story also and give feedback. :grinning:
This is my story:

Story title: The Summer That Changed My Life
Author: Penny 7

Genre: Romance/drama
Episodes: 3, more coming soon
Style: Limelight
Love interests: 1
Customization: Full for MC and LI
Sound/music: Yes, both.
Description: Amy lives a simple & carefree life. Fast forward to last summer, when something unexpected happened the moment Jacob walked into her life and changed it forever.

Instagram: @penny7episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5825092647059456

Cover:

1 Like

I would like to do a R4R

Story Details:
Title: THE ELIGIUS
Genre: Thriller
Chapters: 6
Author: Chelsea
Description: After the death of her parents, Robyn continues their legacy by working in The Eligius while also hoping to avenge her parents.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4562973948706816

1 Like

I love new stories and I’m checking out everyone’s! R4R pm me!!
Nothing to fancy still new to all this, but I really worked hard on this. I especially love feed back so tell me how I did no matter what!
Here is my story…

Title: Serenity

By: Cheyenne Tiger

Genre: Drama, fantasy, magic, romance, slice of life, vampires

LL

Description: Being a daughter of a fallen bloodsucking queen is hard but being a cursed warrior is even harder. Will you overcome the dark rage within or will you repeat the past?

!!LINK DOWN BELOW!!!

1 Like

I dod thank you so mich for your kind words! :heart_eyes::pleading_face:

1 Like

I read your story. Check your Instagram for the screen shots.

1 Like

Hey,

I read your story. Check your Instagram :slight_smile: for screen shots

1 Like

We can do a R4R!

• Title: Power of Persuasion
  • Description: Jasmine Montgomery’s life changes when she recieves her Grandmother’s necklace which gives her the Power of Persuasion, will this Power be her saving grace or her downfall?
  • Genre: Realistic Fantasy
  • Number of chapters: 5
  • Ongoing or completed?: Ongoing
  • Character customization?: No
  • Number of LI?: 1
1 Like

Hey,

Thanks for adding to the thread. I will add on to the reading list. If you read my story before I’m done, please let me know, :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey check your Instagram, read your story. That Jazmin is such a bit@h. I wished you would of let Celyn slap the mess out of her mouth.

Need your instagram

Story: The Creature is ME
Author: gm_episodes
Genre: Fantasy
Style:Romance/Fantasy/Drama/Adventure/Mystery
Description: A tragic incident changes Star and Ruby’s life forever.
Will they ever be able to survive in the dark supernatural world of various creatures?
[2MC,2LL,INK]

1 Like

Thanks for adding to the thread. I am getting through the postings pretty well. Please list your Instagram, some of the stories I have been reading. When I go to follow the author, there is an error message and then I am unable to get Instagram information. :slight_smile:

Instagram Id : gm_episodes

1 Like