Promoting Your Story! I will read yours if you will read mine. :)

Hey!

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dying For You

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Dying_for_You_oH_posterThumb_6yajMpH33Z
Annie led a busy life as a loved pop star. Little did she realise that she was about to be dragged into a nightmare, the likes of which could not have entered her wildest dreams!
Hope you like it! And if you think it’s worth it…pass it through!
Tell me your opinions.

1 Like

I will, great cover and your story is interesting I will add it to my list. I should have everyone bodies read by Friday and thank you for your post.

And thanks for checking out my story.

1 Like

Ahh thank you so much, gorgeous cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart on IG! :heart_eyes:

I’m actually about to start reading your story rn, so excited!! :sunflower::blush:

1 Like

Attention Everyone!

I will be reading all the stories posted on this thread today and through the weekend. To help with promoting your stories, after I read it I will post your story to my Instagram story and tag you in it

I will also send over screen shots, please remember you can read either of my stories, just provide proof that you read them… Thank you.

So please list your Instagram information, Happy Reading :grinning:

1 Like

Hey. Thank you so much for this thread. Here’s my story.
Title: Mean Business
Genre: Drama
Style:LL

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4975074176860160
My Instagram @nanncythomas :heart:

1 Like

Hi Witty!

You had asked for our Instagram info… here’s mine :slight_smile:: @odessa_episode

1 Like

I’m currently reading your story, Good Plot :slight_smile: The family Morgan is staying with makes me want to punch them in the mouth. Like seriously. Don’t mind me, I drink wine when I read :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww thank you so much! :pleading_face::sparkling_heart: I know, they are being horrible to her. But hopefully everything will work out in the end for her :grinning:

And girl … enjoy that wine :wine_glass: and cheers :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Hey,

I am trying. lol I am reading you story now, expect a message from via Instagram. We have to support each other. We all want our stories to be read you know. So we can help each other by reading each others stories. :smile:

1 Like

Hey,

I read your story and sent you screen shots. I loved how much detail you provided in the story, Check your Instagram. :wink:

1 Like

hey! Let’s do it!

LDR: Flying Back to You

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6393509184208896

1 Like

I will check it out I should be able to read yours tonight. Thanks for posting to thread. :slight_smile:

Hey there, I hope you’re doing well and enjoying your break from school. If you have time, would you check out my story and send me your thoughts? Here’s the link:

1 Like

Hey

Check your Instagram, I sent over the screen shots. Good Story so far, a little short but I enjoyed it.

1 Like

Title: Nova Nation (limelight)
Author Dyana
Episode 1-4 is out
Description A native american teen from the navajo nation has desires to leave her reservation to pursue an acting career and encounters trials in her life.

1 Like

Hey,

I read your story. Check your Instagram :slight_smile: Send you screen shots.

1 Like

Hi Wittycoe. Thank you for this tread. Greatly appreciate if you have a read of my story. I would be more then happy to read your story also and give feedback. :grinning:
This is my story:

Story title: The Summer That Changed My Life
Author: Penny 7

Genre: Romance/drama
Episodes: 3, more coming soon
Style: Limelight
Love interests: 1
Customization: Full for MC and LI
Sound/music: Yes, both.
Description: Amy lives a simple & carefree life. Fast forward to last summer, when something unexpected happened the moment Jacob walked into her life and changed it forever.

Instagram: @penny7episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5825092647059456

Cover:

1 Like

I would like to do a R4R

Story Details:
Title: THE ELIGIUS
Genre: Thriller
Chapters: 6
Author: Chelsea
Description: After the death of her parents, Robyn continues their legacy by working in The Eligius while also hoping to avenge her parents.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4562973948706816

1 Like

I love new stories and I’m checking out everyone’s! R4R pm me!!
Nothing to fancy still new to all this, but I really worked hard on this. I especially love feed back so tell me how I did no matter what!
Here is my story…

Title: Serenity

By: Cheyenne Tiger

Genre: Drama, fantasy, magic, romance, slice of life, vampires

LL

Description: Being a daughter of a fallen bloodsucking queen is hard but being a cursed warrior is even harder. Will you overcome the dark rage within or will you repeat the past?

!!LINK DOWN BELOW!!!

1 Like

I dod thank you so mich for your kind words! :heart_eyes::pleading_face:

1 Like