Promoting Your Story! I will read yours if you will read mine. :)

I read your story. Check your Instagram for the screen shots.

1 Like

Hey,

I read your story. Check your Instagram :slight_smile: for screen shots

1 Like

We can do a R4R!

• Title: Power of Persuasion
  • Description: Jasmine Montgomery’s life changes when she recieves her Grandmother’s necklace which gives her the Power of Persuasion, will this Power be her saving grace or her downfall?
  • Genre: Realistic Fantasy
  • Number of chapters: 5
  • Ongoing or completed?: Ongoing
  • Character customization?: No
  • Number of LI?: 1
1 Like

Hey,

Thanks for adding to the thread. I will add on to the reading list. If you read my story before I’m done, please let me know, :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey check your Instagram, read your story. That Jazmin is such a bit@h. I wished you would of let Celyn slap the mess out of her mouth.

Need your instagram

Story: The Creature is ME
Author: gm_episodes
Genre: Fantasy
Style:Romance/Fantasy/Drama/Adventure/Mystery
Description: A tragic incident changes Star and Ruby’s life forever.
Will they ever be able to survive in the dark supernatural world of various creatures?
[2MC,2LL,INK]

1 Like

Thanks for adding to the thread. I am getting through the postings pretty well. Please list your Instagram, some of the stories I have been reading. When I go to follow the author, there is an error message and then I am unable to get Instagram information. :slight_smile:

Instagram Id : gm_episodes

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! <3 Here’s my story:

Story : The Menace
Author : @Kia.ep
Style : LL
Episodes : 2 so far
Description : After a unsolved plane crash case, she is now 20 again, has a sixth sense, memory loss and has no idea who she truly is. What will happen when one menace causes a domino effect?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4614313682862080

Includes:

-Advanced Directing
-Tappable overlays

1 Like

Hey I read your story need your Instagram information, for me to give you a shout out.

1 Like

Check your Instagram.

Hey, I’m having a hard time looking for your story.

NVM, I found it.

1 Like

:joy:

Hello. I would love to do r4r with you.
Here is my story :blush:

Title: Impregnable Love
Description: Olive and Roger are friends since childhood and both belongs to Mafia Family. What will happen when circumstances separate them? Will they ever cross paths again?
CC, LL
Genre: Romance
Author Name: Nikki
Ig id: nikki_episode05
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6211636782366720

1 Like

Let’s do this!! I’m completely available now!
Here’s mine:

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6393509184208896

1 Like

My story is called Turning The Tables you can find it on my profile @epihxe <3
would loved if you would check it out
Short description:
There are alot of problems when you’re an independant woman who runs a mafia. What happens when the line between love and hate becomes blurred?! Art scenes, CC, LL

Chapters 1-4 released and I update every Tuesday AEST time!
Sometimes I do double updates but more info is on my insta which is also @epihxe
im only 1 read away from 200!! so pls help me out :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Everyone,

I am still getting down the thread to everyone’s stories. If I haven’t send you a message through Instagram, that means I haven’t gotten to your story yet. Most of the stories I read so far, I have kept on my list to continue to read until they’re completed. So please understand that I haven’t forgotten about anyone. I read more stories on the weekend and about two or three during the week. Therefore, please be patient.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for posting to the thread. Nice Cover. And I have no problem helping a follow author out :slight_smile:

1 Like