Promoting your story on my Instagram page 🦋

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is doing well, I want to start something where I promote your stories on my Instagram for my followers to read! I will start a highlights section there too so it will stay for a while! All you have to do is complete the form below. :blob_hearts:

FORM :love_letter:
Title:
Description:
Author:
Genre:
Story Cover:
Your Instagram @ (or Episode):
Link:
Anything else?:

You need to follow my Instagram @tyrastories. This will also allow me to tag you in the post of your story. If you do not have Instagram, you can find my Episode Profile ‘Tyra’, and follow me there.

Can’t wait to check your stories out! :white_heart:

23 Likes

Thank you for this, I’m already following you on Instagram! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Reveal: Hunter Moon by @agatya.episode
Genre : Drama, Romance, Fantasy
** Author**: Agatya (@agatya.episode)
Description : Two lovers separated by the tragic past. One month that can change the face of the world as we know it. Will they be able to come together, or are some wounds too deep to heal?

LL, Full CC for MC and LI, one LI, choice of MC - each MC comes with their unique scenes and storyline only available to them.

The story takes place in a different world and is filled with Slavic mythological creatures!

1 Like

Thank you very much for this thread.

Here’s my story.

Name: Grimoire

Description:
Waking up in a new age, with no memories of her past life; Diasphora starts a journey of adaptation full of danger, action and romance, while she recovers her memories. What will happen when she discovers the truth?

Chapters : 10 (ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Action/Romance

Style: Limelight

Instagram: @storiesbyraven

This is the link of my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494624173817856

1 Like

Just followed you on Instagram :grin:

These are mine -

Stay

Drama - Available in Ink & Limelight

Details

Description: She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters. (CC is optional too, if you prefer not to :kissing_heart:)

Chapters: 30 (Complete).

Covers:

That One Moment

RomCom - Limelight

Details

Description: Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

CC: Yes, limited for the MC & LI.

Chapters: 12 (ongoing).

Cover:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart:@kiki.writes.things

1 Like

Title: Fragile Heart
Description : Due to her past, her heart becomes fragile. She wanted to protect her heart in a new life but that’s when Victor
Andrews comes in. Will he protect her heart or break it too?
Author : Rin
Genre: romance
Ig: @epyy.rin
Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/4791262046781440

1 Like

Here’s mine, love!
insta @simpxzee_
TITLE- Awoken
Genre- Fantasy, drama
Chapters so far -6
Plot- Awoken from a 200 years curse, Blaze finds himself battling between revenge and his growing feelings for the one who holds nothing but hatred for him. Will he end his millennium-long battle and find love along the way or lose everything trying?

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5489696718389248

1 Like

Thanks @tyramoore for this. I just followed you :blob_hearts:

FORM :love_letter:
Title: i-Humanoids
Description: With the increasing cases of missing people in the metropolis, you can trust no one. But can you trust a mysterious non-entity whom for all the while you thought is a human?
Author: Hazel J
Genre: Mystery
Story Cover:
d8e4cc75a417d421a33bd61f442502f5de3f56c6_2_362x499
Your Instagram @ (or Episode): @sjwrites05 (My new instagram account)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5273039194488832

1 Like

Thanks for the thread :two_hearts:

Instagram: @epi.sam.writes

Title: The Art of Criminal Profiling

Genre: Mystery

Chapters: 5

Description:
Can Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before it’s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.

Customization:
Full customization other than not being able to change the MC’s skin color. Both LIs are fully customizable.

Choices:
There are numerous point systems with choices that matter.

Mini games and music/sound are incorporated into the story.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

Looks good! Posted.

Title: The XO’s
Author: Makayla.Reed
Instagram: Makayla.Reed.Episode
Genre: Drama

Includes:
Visual cc
Mini games
Male and female love interest
Advanced directing
Choices matter

Link:

Thank you so much for doing this!!

@Sunshinee.epi ı will follow you back :innocent:

Author Daisy Rodriguez Episode

Instagram daisyrodriguezepisode

Cover:

She Lost Her Faith

Genre: Mystery/Drama a little bit of Fantasy/Romance

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183524831526912

Story Description: Dulce lost everything she had in life she lost her mother and Dulce doesn’t believe in love anymore Dulce doesn’t believe in faith anymore :pensive: but little does she never thought she will see something that was happening :blush: 2 Love interests all these characters will be customized also yes all the twins and four triplets never met each other and Laila is trying to find all her grandchildren but she only has found one of her grandchildren yes all her grandchildren have match birthmark, bracelets grandchildren of Laila are Abraham funny, sweet and Armando he doesn’t trust people always rude he really lost this only thing he loves so much about someone and Alyssa sweet, nice, friendly and Azalea shy, nice, friendly, are the four triplets and they have half-siblings twins they’re Emeline nice, always talk back she hate her annoying twin’s brother and Emmanuel is a bit always joking around but last least Lenny is always a flirt but he has a heart

2 love interest but you can’t change their eyes color

7 chapter is out still going

I’ll do read 4 read :grinning::smile:

CC: yes but the only thing is you can’t change is all of the eyes colors

Sound & music: Yes both

Choice: no their no choice but just was clothes only and hair style

I’ve posted the first one will post your second story later on!!

1 Like

Hi, thank you for this thread :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Here are my stories:

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 7 (more to come)
Description: Vilja is intrigued as she meets Arkin, a young man with a dark secret. But going with him has a price: Outworldly forces are already on their trail and time is running out…

Title: Reveal: My Life As A Lie
Author: P D Anderson
Episodes: 3 (more to come)
Description: You’re quite the average guy, until you wake up one day and realize: You’re not REAL! As an avatar in a video game you find yourself playing the game of your life. Or better FOR it!

Hey thanks a ton for doing this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: I’m already following you on instagram :kissing_heart:

TITLE: Tangled Love
DESCRIPTION: “You & Me happily ever after” every girl and guy want this to be true and so did Cecilia… But can life be that easy in reality?
AUTHOR: Anthony (myself)
GENRE: Romance
EPISODES: 1-4 OUT! (more episodes will come soon)

INSTAGRAM: @storiesofanthony
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5509420569264128

Hope you will love it :hugs: :heart:

Hello, dear!
I just published the first 3 chapters of my story called Reveal: Taste The Sin.
I would be forever grateful if you would take just a few minutes of your time, and give my story a chance.
I promise I will not dissapoint!

TITLE: Reveal: Taste The Sin
DESCRIPTION: And then, all of a sudden, she changed. She transformed into a completely different person with a new soul. The girl that once cared way too much, no longer cared at all.
AUTHOR: Ali
GENRE: Drama
INSTAGRAM @ali_episode_author
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4735987879182336
Taste_The_Sin_posterThumb_oBuRsCvIZG

Here’s mine, I’ve just followed you!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with action & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 15 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Morocco’s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

1 Like

Thank you for this! :two_hearts:
Following you right now :wink:

Author: Lili Star
Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama
Episodes: 12, but more are coming soon!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671279079948288

1 Like

Posted!

Thanks! I have 2.

Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 20 (more coming)
Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. Will she seek comfort in an unlikely lover or find happiness in the one right before her? Limited CC 2LI
Hidden Gems Shelf Jan. 2020

Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine (LL)

Title: Blended
Author: Matilda
Episodes: 6 (more coming)
Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI full CC. Choices matter.
Adulting Shelf Aug. 2020

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Queer: Blended

1 Like