< CLOSED > : (Original / Outdated Galileo Discussion Topic)

I believe (or what I’ve been told) is readers have been using alternative devices. Like an Ipad and phone. One person even told me they used their mom’s phone :joy:

1 Like

I love how Tempumancer is winning - and it’s the rarest one.

1 Like

omg I love this story! (I hope this isn’t unrelated??)

1 Like

not at all, it’s a fan page after all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yayyy I’m glad

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSS :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations, Lee, for being Featured + number two in Fantasy! You deserve it!

4 Likes

:tada: :tada:

1 Like

Episode 32 has been Published - - - - Social Media Code is Pyromancer

Episode 33 has been Published - - - - Social Media Code is Mev

3 Likes

ahem So, I’m going to pull a Fallen here and ask you guys some questions so we can discuss the story further.

How did you find the story?
What hooked you in with the story?
How many times have you read it?

What do you think makes this story stand out?
(Lee asked this already but) What is your -mancer type? If you have played it more than once, list them all.

Were you in the RP this story is based on?
MAY HAVE SPOILERS If you were, is your character in the story? Or part of your character’s plot-line? What do you think of this?

MAY HAVE SPOILERS Who’s your favourite character?
MAY HAVE SPOILERS What’s your favourite thing about the story?
MAY HAVE SPOILERS Is there any aspect of this story that stood out the most to you?
MAY HAVE SPOILERS If you think about replaying it or have replayed it, would you want to/did you get the same -mancer type to try out different choices?

@LeeFunkEpisode, if you want me to delete or edit this, please tell me so and I’ll do as asked

1 Like

Lel. I don’t see why not :no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:

1 Like

Wait pull a Fallen, is that new term? Can that be a thing?

1 Like

Thanks~

And well, Fallen always asks questions about featured stories so I don’t see why it shouldn’t be a thing

1 Like

I need helpt to umbramancer anwser

Can you pleas help me with the anwser to umbramancer type

Can you pleas help me with the to get death mancer type anwsers

Episode 34 has been Published - - - - Social Media Code is Professor

1 Like

If you were, is your character in the story? Or part of your character’s plot-line? What do you think of this?

I was in the RP that Galileo is based off of. I was owner of Dinu, Robin, Mev, Suzy-Sue, Alania and Tiz.

Who’s your favourite character?

My fav character is Suzy-Sue (duh)

What’s your favourite thing about the story?

I love how I have the option to betray the school xD - - - and break moral codes by learning Dark Magic lmao.

Is there any aspect of this story that stood out the most to you?

Hmm, I guess the 144 ish endings sound pretty cool…

If you think about replaying it or have replayed it, would you want to/did you get the same -mancer type to try out different choices?

I went honesty the first time, and cheaty the second to make sure I’ve gotten different types of mancers lol

2 Likes

Galileo is on Hold.

Refer to link for additional information.

1 Like

bump ~