Promotion for earth from here! g4g [open]

:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart:FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart:

Oriana’s life twists violently in and out of the darkness as she tries to hide aboard the Rulnalta. But she’s got more than the authorities on her trail…(AD)(CC)(P)(SlowBurn)

GENRE: ACTION, CYBERPUNK :exploding_head:
STYLE: LL

OPEN TO R4R IF YOU SHARE SCREENSHOTS! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Watch the full trailer now!

Full Trailer!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Episode/comments/wask33/another_preview_up_the_upcoming_earth_from_here/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

1 Like

Concept art from creativeuncut .com

Saw your trailer ! It’s really good :heart_eyes::heart::heart:

1 Like

:pleading_face: :pleading_face: :face_holding_back_tears:
Thank you so much!

1 Like

Bump💛

NEW EPISODE 4 SNEAK PEAK

SEE IT ON IG : behcuh.ep!

behcuh shared a post on Instagram: "EARTH FROM HERE 🌎 Ep. 4 Sneak Peak! Watch episodes 1 - 3 now by clicking the link in my bio! #episodelimelight
#episodeedits #noticemeepisode #episodeauthorsupport #episodeedits #episodeinteractive...

1 Like

Totally! Im laying in bed right now, but will read it first thing tomorrow! :slight_smile:

Hello, im interested in a r4r as well <3 just give me the go signal and I’ll start hehe

Title and Link: White Canvas

Author: nayu.ep

Style: LL

Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)

Genre: Romance (1 Love interest, Slowburn, Sweet li, Highschool, Art club aesthetic)

Description: Hiraya’s curiosity led to her befriending someone who bears a strong resemblance to her sketches. Maybe her heart will be painted with warmth during this chance encounter?

Customization: CC except eyecolor and hairstyle texture is limited for MC, Full CC for LI. (No art scenes, MC and her family is full Filipino so customization is limited)

Choices: Gold choices can influence future scenes and ending. No points system.

Instagram: @nayu.ep

1 Like

I would love to! Ill send you the SS when im done!

1 Like

Hi, I’d love to do r4r. I have 8 episodes, how about yours?

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

I have 3 and would love to do an R4R! I have a bit of work to do over the next hour or two though, so wont be able to get started until then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:tada: :tada:MIlestone!:tada: :tada:

Over 50 reads in just 3 days :pleading_face::pleading_face:

You guys are amazing! Thank you!

Please follow me on IG for updates and sneak peaks at future episodes! : behcuh.ep

Show your support by sharing this story with your friends!

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada:

1 Like

Thank you :sob:

1 Like

Hey @behcuh ! I would love to do a R4R! :white_heart:

ICARUS by Archangel

A Thriller|Mystery|Sci-Fi - story

Story description
A cunning detective and an evasive criminal cross paths and together they realize that flying too close to the sun might be their greatest downfall.

ICARUS CONTAINS:

• Two MC:s
  • Mature themes
  • Impactful and meaningful choices
  • Multiple endings
  • Important side-characters
What is the general plot of ICARUS?

How often do you update?

LINK TO READ ICARUS

Follow my instagram @archangel.stories for updates, sneak peaks, general trivia and have a look at my carrd https://archangelstories.carrd.co/ for information about release schedule/dates and general questions.

2 Likes

Totally! Im just waking up, but will be able tp get started in the next hour or so!

Ill send ss’s when im finished! :slight_smile:

:tada:**MILESTONE!**:tada:

Its been less than a week :sob: You guys are amazing!

If you enjoy the story follow me on IG : behcuh.ep for updates and sneak peaks at furture episodes!

Episode 4 coming soon…

3 Likes

:blob_hearts:NEW COVERS! Originally generated by ai and touched up/edited by me!

DO NOT CLAIM AS YOUR OWN

2 Likes

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 13
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like