Promotion for my new german Story „Destiny“

Hey guys :blush: i just started to write a Story and I published the first three Episodes. It would be nice if anyone would read it and tell me what you think :blush: The Story is in german and plays in the middleage in an arabic country :blush:
Here is the Link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5371253329297408

3 Likes

I’d love to do a read for read with you if you’re interested :heart:
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Author: Lizzy.Writes (me)
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

2 Likes

looks interesting! would you like to do a r4r? :grin:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.

Cover

I’m changing my current one, so this will be my new one soon enough! :grin:

Chapters: 4 (More to come)

Create your own characters and Choices Matter!:blush:

2 Likes

Thank you both so much :heart: I would Love to! I‘ll add your stories to my favs and read them this evening!

1 Like

Would u like r4r

My story The Star Necklace and is set in Arabic country too

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like

Yes sure. I’ll start reading it this evening!

I used google translate to read ur first chapter!!! Your story was amazing!!! I like Arabic stories!!!

I love the typewriter intro!!

1 Like

:sob::heart::sob: thank you!!

1 Like

You’re welcome. I can’t wait to find out the next few episodes even though I know you will take a lot of time because all of the editing.

1 Like

well i just released episode 5 if you haven’t seen it already! :grin:

also i’m going to try and release 6 & 7 together because i know that 1 episode isn’t a lot :joy:

1 Like

I finished reading episode 5.

Man it really does get juicy and I think I know who is the culprit.

1 Like

@lizzy.writes your story is reall great. I didn’t know that it’s possible to write in such a style but I like it! I red your story before sleeping and afterwords I dreamt that I got a call via Skype from a criminal who wanted to blackmail me I think there is nothing else to say :joy::joy:

@Maya6 thank you so much!! I’ll try to translate my story into English but I’m not sure if I’m able to do it :joy: I also like your Story! The grandma reminds me on people I know from Egypt ( I’m half Egyptian) and the whole story about the family sadly reminds me about some stuff in the Arabic world too :cry:

1 Like

Haha that’s awesome!! I’ll read your story soon :heart:

1 Like