Promotion for my story : A new start, a new love

Please check out my new story!

** A new start, a new love.**

fc6bf5638c1ca391ac07cb1b4980ccc0d1987507_2_588x500

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6208701321510912

I would love some honest feedback on what you think.

Genre : Romance
Plot : A new start for Bethany and her friend Faith, at a college in Florida, after a bad breakup. Will she find a new love?

3 Likes

I will and if you want you do not have to and I will still read yours but you can check mine out if you want
Alone Till There Was You
By Bethany
Romance

1 Like

I will look it up on the search bar in the app but wanted to let you know the link you put is not working. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Oh thank you!! I will definitely read yours too! I’ll try to figure out how to fix the link. Thanks!

And I will send screen shots when I start reading.

1 Like

I really enjoyed it. You did really good, I can’t wait to read more to find about more about Bethany’s past and to see more of her and Chance. I added to my favorites and will be reading more it’s almost 2 am here so need to head to bed.

1 Like

Looks great! I would be willing to do a r4r with you if you would like.
Title: Sorry, Wrong Number
Chapter: 3
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.” When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED

1 Like

Starting your book now. Excited to read.

1 Like

Sure ! I would love to read it!! I’ll let you know when I start reading it!

1 Like

I hope you like it thank you for letting me know. :blush::blue_heart:

I’ve read the first two chapters soo far and I love it! I really like Spencer and Summer. Curious to read more about Summers ex. I added to my faves so I can keep up with the story.

1 Like

I’m gonna go get started on chapter 3. Great story!

1 Like

Thank you, I’m glad you liked it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, r4r? :slight_smile:
Story Title: Blind Date with Millionaire
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Author: Senada
Published : 3 Chapters
Description:
You went on a blind date with a handsome young millionaire. What will happen when you wake up in the same bed?(Romance&Drama)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5658695975895040

Blind_Date_with_Millionaire_posterThumb_IqnnPv6irE

Sure! I would love to read your story! I am going to read two other stories first then I will start yours. I will send screen shots when I am done. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey would love to do R4R!

1 Like

read 4 read?

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: You thought going from rich to poor is the worst thing that could happen to you. Think again… a hot murderer is in town and he’s looking for you.

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 3, 4 coming soon.

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

1 Like

I am starting your story now. I’ll send a screenshot when I am done reading some.

1 Like

Ok just send me the name of the book and I will. :slight_smile: I am reading a few stories now soo I will let you know when I start reading it.

1 Like

I will definitely take a look at your book. I am reading a few stories now but I will send you a screen shot when I start reading it.

1 Like

Thanks so much!! It’s okay I understand :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like