Promotion: Haunting Artemis | Mystery/Romance/Thriller

Haunted_2_uq_posterImage_rJ7nXAtvyx

Haunting Artemis | PG-13 | Mystery/Romance/Thriller Read Here

Seeing ghosts in high school was one thing, but seeing ghosts and dealing with a potential serial killer out to get you? That’s on a whole new level. Yet that is exactly how Artemis Garrison’s first week of college is going with best friends: Cleo and Garret. Has her mysterious sixth sense finally gotten her into trouble? Or is someone—or something—sinister out to get her?

Optional romances!
Your choices will matter!

Instagram: @episode.soulless
Tumblr: soullessepisodes

My little gem here only has 31 reads, but that is my own fault. I haven’t touched this story in about a year due to some personal situations. However, I have returned! The first three episodes were edited, and the fourth was recently uploaded today!

Important! This topic is for me to promote and give updates on my story. Please do not post any R4R or self-promoting replies. Thank you.

1 Like

Sorry guys but this wasn’t meant to be a topic for r4r or promoting your own story. I’d like to keep this a topic for me to post updates on my own story. So please don’t post those.

Thank you.

I will start flagging posts that go against what I’ve asked NOT to be posted. Just an FYI.