Promotion: Kotton Kandie

Thank you! :blush::purple_heart:

1 Like

:purple_heart:

The hoe has arrived. :neutral_face:
This looks really interesting, I’ll check it out.

2 Likes

Thank you, for giving my story a chance. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

1 Like

Check out my new small cover. Credit goes to @Coovu.stories

3 Likes

It’s looks so perfect, it hurts.

2 Likes

Writing update: I will continue my story despite all the negativity within the community. With that stated, I will be taking a writing break. I don’t know when episode 9 will be out. But trust I will not abandon my story. To my current readers thank you for your support and understanding. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Really loved reading the first few episodes! Please take as much time off as you need.

1 Like

This means a lot to me, thank you. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Kotton Kandie got featured on episode life website.

3 Likes

Hehehe!
I shared your story so many times.
Always gonna support my queen.

Your story is just like your personality, fierce funny and colorful. :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you :sob:

1 Like

Here’s episode 9 sneak peak. I don’t know when it will be out.

New large cover alert!

3 Likes

Happy New year!

1 Like

Writing update: I’m actively working on episode 9. There’s still no set date on when it will be out. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Okay, so I haven’t actually read your story yet, but I’ll definitely check it out. I just wanted to say I love the covers. Super vibrant and fun and the title is adorable. It all makes me feel like I opened up some pixie sticks and ate them too fast - in the best possible way. :lollipop:

1 Like

Thank you, for the feedback about my cover’s. I’m happy with how they turned out. :heart_eyes: Please come back so we can discuss the story. :grin:

1 Like