Promotion only thread for Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team (Squad Entries and Others are Welcome too)

Hey there :wave: :blush:
You all I have been a writer for Episode for almost 3-4 years so far, and I have wrote some very interesting stories for people who have given it a chance, but I notice with a lot of times as small authors especially with small authors like me as well we don’t get the recognition as most authors or big authors get, which is disappointing and yet very sad, but today I have decided to create a post to promote my new Squad Contest Entry Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team which is a very good Action/ Suspense/ Horror/ Comedy type of story that involves 5 teenagers that you can customize and things, and that in the post you may promote your squad story and/ or a non-contest entry below. And for those who are in the squad contest, including me who may have less than 100 reads that posts here let’s all show them some love and help them get there to be qualified for 100 reads or more to the best of our abilities. Happy promoting and reading :grin::blush:!!!

Here are my story details and advertisements from my Instagram below and be sure to follow me on Instagram at @twes2363.episode if can for sneak peeks, updates, and more there:

Story Title: Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team
Synopsis:
Episode App Synopsis: In Gavinville, monsters attempt to plague the city with its enhanced evil, and it is up to four squad heroes Karen, Sharon, Regina, and Max and Kyle to stop them. But will they?
Full Synopsis:
In a town called Gavinville, monsters are known to plague the city with its evil and are up to no good, so it’s up to a squad team of heroes, Karen, Sharon, Regina, and Max and Kyle to stop the monsters from wrecking havoc in the city. But will they stop it in time? CC, Customize your squad, CC Name customization for two squad members,
Genre: Action, Horror, a bit of suspense, Comedy, etc.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5755059564773376

• Most choices do matter
  • Point System
  • Love Interests for Every Squad Member including Morgana
  • Mini games and tappable mini-games, etc.
  • There are some LGBTQ+ characters in this story, including my character Morgana the witch, a character who is a former bisexual, and more. I will be also adding some more as the story progresses :rainbow_flag:
  • A Photoshoot at the end of chapter 3 for all of your squad members :grin::slightly_smiling_face: :framed_picture::camera_flash:

The_Paranormal_Team_Limelight_posterImage_9ZixXDd8ap
But I will warn you that the first 3 chapters will be long because of the inventory coding, along with tappable minigames and minigames coding and such, but If you give my story a chance I am sure that you will enjoy itand that as the story progresses, I will do what I can to shorten it to a good length, and if you may like, please send me some screenshots on Instagram at @twes2363.episode

If you have any questions for my story I will be glad to answer them here, and I have also decided that I want to do a bit of advertising for my story because why not? :

Why you should read Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team?:
It is a very good story about a group of 5 teenagers who ventures, deals, and investigates paranormal monsters and stops them from destroying Gavinville and All of Earth. This story also may teach some lessons on how to feel better on bad relationships and how to cope with those feelings, and to support another in the best way to show that you care, etc. This story also has animated gifs, advanced coding, inventory for mission scenes, mini-games and tappable mini-games as stated above and more.

Here are some of my Instagram posts that I have made for this story:

instagram.com

@twes2363.episode

Hey you all. I’m sorry if I am late on this, but I have some great news. I…

instagram.com

@twes2363.episode

Hey everyone! How are you all today? Here is a sneak peak of some of the badges…

instagram.com

@twes2363.episode

Hey everyone! How are you all? Today I want to share with you of what might…

instagram.com

@twes2363.episode

Hey everyone! How are you all? Today I want to share with you all of what might…

instagram.com

@twes2363.episode

Hey everyone! How are you all today. Today I just want to give a sneak peak of…

instagram.com

@twes2363.episode

Hey everyone! How are you all today. Today I just want to give a sneak peak of…

instagram.com

@twes2363.episode

Hey you all. I’m sorry I deleted my previous post, it just I realized I made a…

instagram.com

@twes2363.episode

Hey you all! How are you today! Today I am here to share with you my Chapter 3…

instagram.com

@twes2363.episode

I hope you all like and give my story a chance and I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day/ night :blush::innocent::slightly_smiling_face:
Please keep in mind: This is not an R4R thread so don’t ask for any R4R requests of any sorts on here, but you can however check out my story on this post along with others who post here and I also do have a link for people to go for the actual R4R/Promote your own story request below:

With love and with all due respect,
Tabitha Williams <3

1 Like

If you all have any questions to ask me about this post or about my story or anything please let me know.

1 Like