Promotion: The Ember Moon Pack 🐺

HEY GUYS! This thread is dedicated to promoting my story, The Ember Moon Pack!

I’ve worked SUPER hard on this story, I spend HOURS just planning what should happen in an episode and a week or so to write an episode! I really don’t want all that hard work to go to waste, so please check out my story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

You’re Queen of the Hybrids. Ruler of the hybrid, werewolf, and vampire realms. Will love get in the way of ruling your kingdom?
CharacterCustom, ChoicesMatter, Art Scenes

Chapters: technically 11 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree:

2 Likes

Hello wonderful people!

If you haven’t already, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY STORY! :kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

I’ll try when I have time!

1 Like

thanks babe!!

1 Like

EPISODIANS! Make sure to check out my story and send in some fanmail! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love you all!

1 Like

~ Bump!

~Bumpity Bump !

Hey Episodians! I’d like to thank all of you for 11K+ reads! Our next big milestone is 20K! Can we get there?? :wink::thinking::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

HEY!

I’ve created a wix website to update you guys on news, reviews, and fanart! Please subscribe!

Here’s the link:

Here’s a Link Tree for my story, website, AND instagram!

Link Tree:

1 Like

Who made your cover?

1 Like

@nopaks_artist on IG, it was commissioned

1 Like

~Bump

This is a thread, not a promo. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ve reached 30K+ reads! :scream::two_hearts: And I only released the PILOT EPISODES! Season 1 is complete! There will be 5 seasons (10 episodes per season!) so 50 episodes in total :slight_smile: Now that the Pilot season is over… the war, romance, and LGBTQ aspects of the story will appear!

Hello, please take this down since this thread is only for the promotion of my story! :slight_smile:

UPDATE!

Episode 11 should be out soon, maybe a week or less from now!

EPISODE 11 IS OUT NOW!! So sorry for the long wait!!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the love and support! I apologize for the delay of episode 12, I’ve been working on a new story that I published yesterday! Also, I was busy with exams. If you would like to check out my new story, here it is!

Title: TATYA: Professor Fever

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Drama

Style: INK

Story Description: Tatyas life has been a series of unfortunate events. The only thing keeping her going is her love for law. Will the new hot prof keep her from achieving her goal?

Instagram: @gisellepisode

Small Cover:

Large Cover:

E84A038E-6C0C-4160-9169-5DA805535ABB

Link:

Hey guys!

EPISODE 12 OF THE EMBER MOON PACK IS OUT NOW!!

A surprise awaits inside this episode :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: