Promotion: The Healing Heart

• If you haven’t seen my recent post on Instagram, I announced that my new story will be released in 2019. My best friend, Roni (she has a forum on here, I forgot the tag lmao), will tag along as my co-author and I can’t be any happier!!:revolving_hearts:

• The title of the story is “The Healing Heart” and the genre is romance. I wasn’t planning on writing a romance since there are authors with a higher “fan-base” dominating the genre, but I thought about this story, and I was like, “Why not? It doesn’t sound cliche whatsoever!” Trust me, when I start releasing trailers and the story description, I think people would be excited about it as much as I am! :grin:

• If you seen recent posts of the same person (Kaia) in my edits, she’s obviously the main character of the story, along with Ocean (blue-headed boy), Collin (brunette boy), and Jewel (ballet/young girl). They were basically clues of the story. I can’t explain much more about the characters because I’m still in process of developing them, and the other characters, but so far, Ocean is my favorite. :heart_eyes:

• Lastly, if you want to be apart of my story, feel free to either fill out my last forum with your character deets or submit them through my google forms. You can also submit more than one character if you like. The more, the merrier!! :tada:

• When I start releasing trailers or anything related to THH, I will host a cover contest/OC contest, which is somewhere next year so be on the lookout for that! :eyes:

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON’T ASK ME IF YOU CAN BE AN ANTAGONIST BECAUSE MY STORY ISN’T GOING TO BE GANG/MAFIA-RELATED!!! THANKS FOR READING :kissing_heart:

Link to Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScA2G-4EDfFRpt14CEUMPAGSpDtIMpxD3_m5YlESRafBAQEew/viewform?usp=pp_url
Link to Last Topic/Post (related to THH): In need for background characters! (ink)

2 Likes