Promotion: The roses killer - promote your story too!

Story Name: Dirty Work
Category: Action / Romance
Short Description: They both work for the same purpose. Will working together make them stronger or change everything they’ve ever known?
Long Description: Loren and Dawson handle the dirty work for the government, which isn’t legal. They run from being wanted but know their slates aren’t clean. They both have their own reasons for doing what their family lineage has arranged, but fate may state otherwise.

Here is the link to Dirty Work if you would like to check it out! <3

[PNG

Story Name : Deadley Lovers
Author : Jessica
Genre : Drama/Romance
Style : Ink
Instagram : epy.jessica13
Description: Isabella runs one of the biggest gangs in New York, She took over after her parents were murdered by the Vipers gang, Well so she thinks will she find out who was truly behind it?

Here is my story

Title : The Star Necklace

Genere: Drama

Style: ink

Chapters : 6 more coming soon

So… I hope you or anyone likes my story!
Story Title: The Accident
Author: Eternity
Genre: Drama, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror And a small amount of Romance.
Style: Ink
Instagram: Epi_Etern

Description
California 2016, you live in this beautiful country but something doesn’t seem right, the city is in danger from some monster hidden within it… Will You find out the truth about the history or will the horror come to get you. You play as you’re own character and You’re friends with Daniel Cruise and his mates… when you first arrive at school Daniel, Nicholas and Hollie have special “abilities” these abilities shouldn’t be abused otherwise something evil would get released. Something happens to Daniel… further through the year… What will happen to California? Is everyone safe around Daniel? Or is there a dark secret, you have to discover… The story will have a bit of romance, it’s more action, adventure with a bit of horror. You play between two character’s POV.

Total Episodes: 14
Link

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Accident (Season - 1)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Title : Deception
Category: Drama/ Romance
Number of Episodes: * 5 (ongoing)
Short Description: You’re a girl who has everything except her freedom. But when dark secrets start to unravel, you’ll quickly learn that freedom always comes with a price.
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6481665563623424
Instagram : lucywrites1
Deception_Nv_posterThumb_E8xcRy30dO

Title: Allergic to Love
Category: Action / Drama
Number of episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Short description: Leo finds himself at the end of the road because he trusted the wrong people. Play as Leo, find the traitor and maybe love on the way.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5386924254429184
Instagram: night_episode

Hi Eveyone,

My story is called Promise. For now, it only contains 3 Chapters but chaper4 will be upload very soon.

This is the first story that I wrote on Episode. I hope you guys like it.

Enjoy reading and if you like the story follow me!

Find the link below:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Promise

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Thank you for this thread! :grin:
Instagram: Missy45.epi
Title: Trapped In Secrets
Author: Missy
Genre: Mystery/ Drama (INK)
Chapters: Four (as of now)
Description: Adriana has just moved to the United States but it seems everyone is hiding a secret. Will she find it out and form relationships along the way? Or are they lying to her too?
new%20cover

1 Like

Title : Fault of the moon
Ganre : romance
Style : limelight
Episodes : 6 (more coming soon)
Description : Is one legend enough to make you fall in love? Will you meet? Will someone try to destroy you?
There are timed choices and points system. Choices matter

Instagram: anna_blossom_episode

It would mean a lot for me if you check it out​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You won’t regret :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you :smiley::heart_eyes::purple_heart:

Thanks for the thread ! :blush:

Story info :
Title : The New Girl In Town
Author : Kelsey leann
Genre : Drama
Style : Ink
Number of chapters : 4
CC : You can customize the MC and other important characters!
Summary : After having a hard, troubled past. Lydia is forced to move to Florida for safety and return to her daily life. Will you fit in? Will your past find you? Only time will tell.
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5755973590908928
Social media : Instagram - epi.kels

Thank you!! :relaxed:

2 Likes

TITLE: Clue: Red Eyed Cat
AUTHOR: RachelleFaucet
IG: @the_rachelle_faucet
GENRE: Mystery
DESCRIPTION: Parson Gold, a lonely private eye, made it his mission to discover the truth behind the red eyed cat and the string of murders that follows it.
COVER:
ADDITIONAL TAGS: Male MC, LGBT+, advanced directing, episodic

Thanks for the thread! :raised_hands:

Here’s mine…

Title: Into the Well
Author: Jupiter
Description: Greer loves fairytales, but never imagined that they could be real! When she falls into the land of pirates, fairies and magic wands, the adventure of a lifetime awaits her…
CC included.
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Chapters: 6 and ongoing
Instagram: Jupiter.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6200920662933504

1 Like

Here’s my story: :black_heart:

Name: Where the Shadows Belong
Author: Dani
Instagram: daniepisodewriter
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Episodes: 3
Description: Alexia has known the demon world for as long as she remembers, but still, her life was simple until she decided to join supernatural hunters. And you? Are you willing to join them?
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5012355304456192

Closed case by Moon :crescent_moon:
Romance
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Description: You are a successful detective, you have wonderful friends and family. But what happens when you meet your match in an interesting way? CC, Point system, Choices matter
Limelight

Cover

Have a great day (evening, night) :heart:

Hello thank you for the thread!

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend or promote

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

And here’s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"
Mum%20Knows%20best

Advert to my story

3 Likes

Omg you never stop :smile: it’s my girl :heartbeat:

1 Like

thank you for recommending my story @BEEBS07 :cry::heart::heart:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :blush:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 17 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4815390468079616

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :see_no_evil:

Thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :two_hearts:

Yw x

1 Like

Hi!
Oh my gawd your cover is amazing!!!
Unlike my cover…

Author : Wolfylover247
Title : A Banshee
Genre : Fantasy
Style : INK
Description : Carmen is a banshee. A Banshee isn’t supposed to Love, but what destruction will Love between a human And a banshee cause? Pain, despair And danger awaits Carmen. -Choices matter-
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5569770706763776
Also, it has only 3 Episodes, but it’s completed. And it’s suitable for mature readers. Don’t read it if you can’t take a sad ending…
22-49-45-A_Banshee_posterThumb_wG1qqdHOcr

1 Like