Prompts writing skills

**Can you see me **
As I headed out for my evening walk, I couldn’t help but feel a sense of contentment washing over me. The sun was just beginning to dip below the horizon, casting a warm golden glow over everything in its path. I breathed in the fresh air, feeling the gentle breeze tickling my skin.

Lost in my thoughts, I failed to notice the figure in front of me until it was too late. I bumped into them, and they stumbled backwards. I quickly reached out to steady them, apologizing profusely. But when I looked up to meet their eyes, I felt a jolt of confusion.

The person couldn’t seem to see or hear me. They were staring right through me as if I wasn’t there at all. I waved my hand in front of their face, trying to get their attention, but I might as well have been invisible.

Panic began to set in as I realized I was trapped in some sort of strange world. I tried calling out to them, but my voice was nothing more than a whisper in the wind. I watched helplessly as the person walked away, completely oblivious to my presence.

As I stood there, alone and forgotten, I couldn’t help but wonder if I had stumbled into some sort of alternate dimension. Whatever it was, I knew I needed to find a way out – and fast.

1 Like