Proof Reader Needed - Historical Romance

Hi,
I need a proof reader for my new story.
One chapter is complete, the two others have a written script but are not animated yet.
PM me if interested.
Thanks,
Ashe.

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

@KanaMoon has a proof reading shop.
:raspberry: Kana’s Proofreading Shop :raspberry: [OPEN]

hey there! I’ve proofread over 50 episode stories so I’m very experienced in this area. I’d love to proofread for you if you’re in search of a proofreader.
I will read through your text and correct any spelling and grammatical errors. I also fix sentence structure when required and give constructive criticism.
I’m fluent in both American and British English so I can work with anything.
Feel free to contact me (PM) if you want me to proofread your story :revolving_hearts:
I do charge a very minimal fee which can be negotiated too, thank you :relaxed:

Heyy if you are willing to pay the proofreader then I’m up for it :slight_smile: Two people will proofread it for double check and you have to only pay for one!
Your script will be fully error free you don’t have to worry about it and the prices are also cheap.
Text me on my instagram if you want us to proofread your script.
My instagram : haven.arts_

Hi again,
I’ve found a proofreader already. But thanks a lot for your answers!
:blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.