Proof Reader Ready to Help - Translator, Proof Reader, Grammar Check, Spelling Check

I am not continuing with this, even stories I am currently editing, sorry I can’t. It’s too much for me to handle. Sorry.

4 Likes

Sure I wouldn’t mind you helping me check for grammar and proofreading :slight_smile: Thank you!

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 4 episode styles: LIMELIGHT, INK, Classic & Spotlight (for all 3 styles)
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

1 Like

Sure thing!

@xXMagicalUnicornXx
Hello, English is my first language with french but I need help with making interesting dialogues for my story and I need it to be proof read. Can you help me ?

2 Likes

Omg yeah! Haha I took french lessons! This’ll be easy!

1 Like

Really. That’s great
Can you also help me make interesting dialogues between the characters?

1 Like

Of course! Just pm me!

1 Like

I’ll do it now !
Thanks so much

1 Like

Hey! I would like a proof read, grammar check please.
My story: Lost Without The Truth
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Will you be able to find your true identity, and pick up some lost family on the way? Magic, animals all come in to your life… (From male and female POV, mainly female) Limited CC
Chapters: 3
Story style: Ink

1 Like

Hey! English is not my first language, can you help me with grammar?
This is the story?
Name: the fragments of the past
Author: Kate B
Gente: action

1 Like

@Melody_epy @KateB_episode I would love to help. Just message me and we can work something out! :smile:

2 Likes

My story is out!

1 Like

Thank you!:heart:

1 Like

I was wondering if you could be my proof reader?

1 Like

Sure! PM me!

Title: Classridge Hills
Genre: Mystery
Story style: Limelight Spotlight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6342165980053504

1 Like

Okay I’ll get onto that!

Thank you!

1 Like

thx so much! I’ve been looking a thread like this but never found one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi, English is my first language but I just need some one to look over my story because some readers say that I have some grammar mistakes. And I read my story multiple times and I didn’t see any mistakes. If you don’t mind can u please proof read my story. Also if you have an Instagram I would prefer text messages sent to my DM’s.
IG: iris_episode_story
Title: GIFTED
Genre: Mystery
Limelight

1 Like