Proof-Reader(s)

I’m writing my first episode story which is one I plan to publish when it’s done. So far I only have part of episode one finished, but I am doing what I consider complex coding.

I let the player/reader choose between three pre-made characters to play as and they are not customizable. The storylines will be quite different for each character and each character has their own personality.

I’m looking for someone or a few people who would be willing to every now and then test out the story to make sure the coding is working and that who you’re playing as doesn’t change.

I can if you would like. :wilted_flower: :black_joker:

1 Like

same here

1 Like

Of course! That’d be super awesome.

If it’s okay with you two, I can make a PM between the three of us and share the link with you? So that way you can look it over whenever you have the time.

Yes, that’s okay with me. I don’t know about the other one. yet lolol

2 Likes

yeah thats fine with me

2 Likes

Hello @Sadie_Renee, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Share Feedback since this fits best under the category for providing feedback for your story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.