Proof readers and beta readers

Hi everybody!
For a long time, I’ve struggled with my story, finding mistakes, finding typos, grammatical mistakes and so on.

So I’ve been thinking and I am in desperate need of proofreaders and beta readers.
Moreover, I really need someone dedicated and with experience and at the same time someone who can do that for free.

So if you are up to helping a mate or you know somebody please either give me the person’s Instagram account here or in my Instagram DMs.

My Instagram name is @adawrites

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for proofreading and beta reading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hello, I could help you out. You can check out my thread here for more info. Also, giving my story a read is just a suggestion, but appreciated. Proofreading Thread

If you could help it would be amazing. Do you have an Insta account? I communicate easier there .

1 Like

Yes, I do. It’s @faintest_storytime . I’ll follow you.

I’ve done loads of proofreadings :slight_smile:
It is good to have at least 2-3 proofreaders from different backgrounds and ages.
So, if you still need any help, DM me @episode.merlin

Amazing, the more the merrier. Thank you so much

1 Like

i’d be happy to proofread.

please try to refrain from using “he/her” as some people don’t use those pronouns at all

sorry, i edited now.
if you could give me your insta and I will create a group with you all it would be amazing

my insta is @sci_dney, no worries <3

I’ve created the group on instagram <3

Hey, id be happy to beta read if you still want it!! Though I can’t Proofread.

hei! yeah ofc! if you could give me your insta and i will add you in my help group

it’s: @tumbi.writes

Hello did you add me to a group on Instagram?? Just want to make sure before I accept.

yeah, i did

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.