Proofread 1 episode for me

ok

also can you help me with one more thing ?

can you add background character at some scene please?
and also add some paus beats to make episode longer and make sure the layering is right and rich please

ok um im just a proofreader, if you want or need someone to help with bg characters and layering i am not the right peron for this since I’m only just learning coding

Sure I can proofread.

1 Like

Here are some threads that may help.

2 Likes

okay i dont want you to customise bg characters but only place them at 3-4 scenes
1-at the bathroom place 1-2 male character in zone 3 or anywhere (you’ll know what i mean when youread the dailogs)
2 -at college when rancor and boys enter(all girls will be looking at them with jaw dropped)
3- at cafeteria
4-at the college hallway where tessa and shanza are talking
5-and 1 in the classroom with 2 seats bg (show the girls jaw drop when rancor enters)

here is the link

episodeinteractive.com

Episode Interactive

I know its more work than you do but i am sorry and i’ll make sure to credit you :two_hearts: :heart:

thank you but maybe skye is doing it for me :innocent:

i have more episodes later hope you will help then

skye please confirm that you are proofreading

um idk because the link you sent me just brings me to the episode interactive site not your story

but i did send you the link that was up when i open the episode 1 writing portal

did i do something wrong?

yeah its not bringing me to your story, try the link like the one at the bottom of the page

bottom?
its the one on the upper side right?

copy the link where it says “share your story with your friends”

okay i’ll pm you

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.