Proofreader and review needed for my story

I just finished my third chapter but I’m waiting for one of my backgrounds to be approved. I figured while I’m waiting I could find someone who doesn’t particularly know me, review it and give me feedback before I make it public. Until I’m ready to publish it, I’d like to keep it private for now. If you’re interested pm me and I’ll send you the link.

edit: my background was just approved.

Thanks!

I can do it… I’m just not free during school times on Mon-Sat i can do it next week - coz I have end of years soon :slightly_smiling_face:

If u like pm me and I can proof read your episode

After a few hours of waiting I went ahead and published it after I made sure everything was typed correctly. If you’d like you could give it a read and if you see any errors let me know. It’s called the new girl in town by kelsey leann. There’s only three chapters so far, and there about 10-15 minutes long depending on how fast you tap. Let me know your thoughts, if you don’t like it let me know so I can get better in the future!

1 Like

Ofc girl I’ll read it tonight

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Anytime fam :squid:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.