Proofreader (ep1-4) wanted!

Hello everyone!
First of all, thank you for reading this post, I hope it will make you enthousiastic about my upcoming story. I’ve been mostly been proud of how my story is written and directed, but after reading it over and over again it somtimes seems a bit, well, terrible. I know for a fact that it isn’t terrible, but I want it to be perfect. What is the best way to make your product better? Through feedback. So I have come to the forum, once again, to ask for a proofreader.
What am I getting out of this?
Hopefully, constructive criticism. Feel free to say whatever you think of it and explain why. This so I can proudly present my work when it’ll be published.
What are you getting out of this?
Which is probably more interesting for you. I’ll start with the bad news, I’m not willing to pay. This isn’t because I think your time isn’t worth it, but simply because I don’t earn anything from this. I am willing to give credit, of course. Whether it is in my story, as a character or on my social media. You’re also able to read my episodes without any passes, as it is still unpublished. A fun way to wait untill your passes refill! :wink:
What even is this story about?
Well, thank you for making it so far. My story is called in Love and War. It’s a historical themed romance, where the future queen falls in love with a commoner. She has to balance her secret lover and saving her country from war. The description is a little short here, but we wouldn’t want to spoil everything already. If you’re interested so far, please send me a message (here, or on insta - epialannablair). I’d love to tell you more!
Love,
Alanna
in_Love_and_War_posterThumb_jCL6fSdvZj

1 Like

Hi! I’m a proofreader :blush: I’ve proofread for over 10 stories. You can refer my thread or PM me:

• I am fluent in english and I know grammar well. If there are any grammar/punctuation errors in your story, I’ll let you know.

• I’m not going to sugarcoat my opinion of your story. I’ll be brutally honest :joy: if there’s any issues with it, I’ll point that out.

• I will judge and give my opinion the plot, directing, grammar and punctuation or anything that you want me to. I’ll also give my overall opinion with feedback.

• I don’t need payment, but when I’m done proofreading your story and when you publish it, I would really appreciate credit at the end of the chapter, because reading takes a while and highlighting, marking and explaining the errors is also a challenge that requires a lot of time. So if you could credit me as the proofreader, I would love that! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hii! I would love to help you proofread if you still need someone too! You can message me on here, or on Instagram @epi_summer :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.