Proofreader NEEDED ASAP! [LL]

Hey guys I am in need of someone to proofread ch 2&3 of my new story “Remnant Past” It is published but it is locked with a password. So if anyone is interested pls dm me. thank you.
it’s urgent guys!

Hey I can help. I saw ASAP and I was like woah. I lost my phone but I will find it soon and help. :))

1 Like

thanks hun

1 Like

Do you mean proofread your codes or grammar? I can help if you’re in need of a grammar checker. :3

1 Like

It’s for both but u can do it for Gramma if it’s okay with u :blush:

Np. :))

1 Like

Yeah! Sure! If it’s basic directing I might be able to help too.

1 Like

The chapters are super long btw.

1 Like

Haha sry for that. I thought readers prefer I long

They do it’s just that sometimes ppl are busy. Maybe make it a lil shorter. I can’t even make long episodes :joy:

1 Like

Its amazing how long you make your stories

1 Like

Thanks though :grin:

Done. I rly like the story line. I feel like everything’s happening too fast tho. Maybe slow it down a little. Did you end up reading mine? Also your grammar is rly good. :))

1 Like

I can help with grammar. (I could help with coding too but I’m not THE most skilled person in the world.

1 Like

But I think I can’t take this story more slow coz that won’t be good and also ty o can read urs in weekend but I thought it was only proofread?

Wym?

Oh and btw I was just saying that for like in the future…

1 Like

Okay np I will read urs at weekend

Okay thanks! Can you tell me what I need to fix after you read it? And bear with me cuz the first few chapters are weird…

1 Like

Ofc hun I can np

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.