Proofreader needed ungently

Hey,

I need a proofreader …Who are interested can dm me on instagram @Lisa_lis.episode or comment here…And authors you can mention proofreaders in the comment below…I really need to proofreader.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello!
Here’s an open proofreading shop;

Hope this helps!

Thanks for your help Kana…But how can I contact you?And how to send you my dialogues?

2 Likes

Hello there,
I am not Kana. However I did quote Kana’s shop. Click on it, and you can read through what she requires. Hope this helps!

Hey I do free proofreading for this shop if you like to request

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hi there, Lisa! I’m the owner of the shop. What you do is go onto that topic and fill out the form. It’s important that you do that since a lot of people will be requesting and I have to keep track of whose script is whose. You send your dialogues through a google doc. Just copy-paste what you have written on portal onto a google doc and send it to me by my email or DM.

Can’t wait for your script!

2 Likes

Hey, I offer a proofreading service, for a small fee (prices are on my thread), I provide in depth honest feedback and am happy to discuss any suggestions made. :blush:

Hey…Thank you for your help but I got messaged you in insta but until now no reply…How do I send you?Can you send your Email?I can send you directly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.