Proofreaders! Calling All Authors and Readers!

I opened up my own proofreading service (it’s not really a service, but I call it that) a month ago for my story, Wrong From Right. I believe in getting my readers, author friends, and supporters engaged in my Episode life. Meaning, I am giving them all an opportunity to proofread each of episode of Wrong From Right before I release it. Isn’t that cool?

The Stipulations:
I will only pick ONE author and ONE reader to proofread the same episode before I release it. That way I can get an opinion from both a reader’s and author’s perspective. If you are reading Wrong From Right, then you are able to be a proofreader because you know the story. I’m open to any author proofreading my story as well, but of course, you have to know my story and it’s plot as well. I hope those stipulations aren’t too complicated for you guys to understand. Here’s the form to fill out to be a proofreader down below:
https://forms.gle/V9zUMAD5T7R3uqEh9

Note: Please contact me via Instagram @brianam.stories or comment down below saying that you filled out the form!
Thank you!

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.