Proofreading help plsss

I’m looking for someone to help me proofread my coding and my dialogue for my story. English is my first language, so there isn’t too much that goes wrong that I don’t catch. I just need a second pair of eyes to ensure that the dialogue flows and to make sure the coding is all right.

4 Likes

Hey I proofread for this shop if you wanna fill out the form and request !

can i pm or would you like me to comment the filled form on the thread?

1 Like

I would prefer on the thread but if you want to do pm that’s fine . I do ask for credit either way ( for each chapter I proofread).

If you do the thread please make sure to read the rules ( most don’t apply because most of it is supposed to be for edited/drawn stuff ) as well as fill out the correct form ( blur password and tag me ) and if u could do hide details for when u start off the forum please so it dosent take up a lot of space in the thread .

if you’re looking for anyone else, i would love to proofread as well!

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.