Prop help and need a cover

Ok, I was making a scene where my character was drinking from the prop Coffee Cup. It didn’t show the prop and I’ve done everything I could to make it work. Also, how can I get a cover for my story, because I have no clue on how to make them.

1 Like

I can help you with the cover.
You can give me details.
And as for prop did you do-
@add Coffee Cup To Go to CHARACTER
[CHARACTER is Name of the character]

I did not, thank you!
And I will give you the details in just one second

1 Like

So the story is about a girl moving, and she meets this guy and they slowing (very slowly) fall in love over time. I kinda wanted the over to be them, and he’s standing behind her blushing and doing the blush animation. While she’s standing in front of him, doing the animation deepbreath (she’s also blushing) The title is “We’re moving.” by Emma

1 Like

this is what they look like

1 Like

can you give me the details of the characters, like skin, face, lips and all. Also background and outfits.

Male: skin: olive
eyes: stoic almond green
mouth: uneven blush
nose: button
eyebrows: thin arch
hair: cropped black
face: defined triangle

Female: skin: light
face: soft heart
eyes: upturned bold purple
nose: soft natural
eyebrows: seductive arch
hair: beach wave hair fawn
mouth: classic blush

1 Like

Female outfit:
Black Shorts Onesie Bottom
Black Shorts Onesie Top
Black Ridged Moto Jacket
Black Military Chic Boots
Leather Tote Bag

Male outfit:
Henley Shirt (Emerald Green)
Ripped Punk Pants
Stitch Boots (Black)
Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade)

1 Like

EXT. SEINE RIVER - NIGHT is the background

1 Like

So, the layout would be:
Dominic is behind Emma and he’s doing the blush animation while he’s blushing;
Emma is looking away from him and doing the deepbreath animation while she’s blushing;
At the top would be “We’re moving” in quotes, at the bottom would be By: Emma

1 Like

1 Like

:+1::+1:

this may sound mean, but have you dine thus before and are you good?

1 Like

It’s alright I understand your concern. I will let you be the judge of that. Here’s my example

oh wow! that’s great, you’re really good. thanks for helping me

1 Like

Hey. sorry to nag, but have you started?

Also on the props you may find that they wont show up example brush or lipstick. If you dont add a @pause for x so… @add Lipstickk to CHARACTER …@pause for 1 @CHARACTER starts applylipstick @pause for 2 @remove Lipstick from Character.

1 Like

No not yet as I have few requests ahead of yours but I can do it first. By when do you want it?

Oh ok, thank you. I’ll keep that in mind

Of course, I totally get that and that’s fine. And by the time I publish my first few chapters, if that’s possible. I’m on chapter 4 now, and I’m going to do 10 for now, and they take about 30 mins to an hour.

1 Like