Prop removing help?

So I know how to put a prop in but i’m having trouble removing the prop. I typed in @remove Composition School Open Grey Black from YOU (YOU is the characters name) so I dont know what im doing wrong? I watched a few videos and they all say to do it like that and it seems to work for everybody

1 Like

did you try on the app?

1 Like

yes

It might be a glitch then because your command is right. Just double check if it’s not in any branching.

ok.

can you show your script? Maybe you did something wrong, because I was working with a prop and it didn’t say anything was wrong but something was, just send a pic

16%20PM

1 Like

Is anything miss spelled or? I honestly don’t know . i’m sorryy hope u get help and figure it out :heart:

that command looks right, can you send a screenshot of your script around it? it might be an error with something around it that’s causing the prop to not remove.

53%20PM

those look right to me… it might be a glitch.

are you getting an error or is it that when you play your story the prop doesn’t remove?

the prop doesnt remove

then it’s most likely a glitch. if you’re previewing from the web browser, try playing your story from your phone. the web previewer has some glitches but it should be fine from your phone.

1 Like

thats weird, i checked on my phone too, hmm sorry ill try to figure it out myself XD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.