Props: A Few Useful Things

Hello Folks of the Episode Kingdom,

While starting my first Episode story, I got super excited to be able to upload “Overlays”. Some of the main things that I uploaded to my account were various foods and beverages represented in different stages of being consumed. Unfortunately at the time , I had no idea that there was a legitimate difference between “Overlays” and “Props”. So naturally I was heartbroken when I discovered that I could not actually upload working " Props" to my story.

With that being stated… I have a few everyday “Props” that may be able to enhance the animation experience for our stories!

1. Bottled Water/ Water Bottle ( really good for athletic/ sports / running / hiking / club scenes )
  2. Fruits for the characters to snack on (Banana, Apple, Pear, Plum, Granola Bar)
  3. Food to feed the horses ( apples and carrots)
  4. Ice Cream Cone w/ Ice Cream
  5. Spoon/ Fork for eating scenes ( coupled with an eat_at_table animation )
  6. Small handful of popcorn ( same prop can be universally used whenever someone is eating unidentifiable foods )

These are just a few idea’s that I thought might be useful for us to use for our stories. What do you all think? What other Prop’s do you think could really enhance our stories?

Please type " Support" if you agree!!!

24 Likes

Support :butterfly:
I would actually love if they put:

• Prop: lipsticks with different colors, and the animation of applying lipsticks like (apply_lipstick_happy) (apply_lipstick_sad) :revolving_hearts:

This would really be nice

6 Likes

I completely agree. Great suggestion!

1 Like

Thanks, love :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Oh absolutely! We all have the same goals here , and that is to get the most realistic and useful props and animations possible to enhance our stories!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Can’t agree more. :yay:

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Supportt

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

Support and tea/coffee or hot chocolate💕

1 Like

Absolutely!!!

1 Like

Yes! I would love an ice cream prop!

1 Like

You know? For high school stories and first dates and family outings… Just something to make our stories more relatable to real life experiences.

2 Likes

bump!

Support!

1 Like

:hugs:

1 Like

SUPPORT
Support
support

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like