Props: A Few Useful Things

Like when my characters go on a day to a fancy restaurant I don’t want them eating pizza :joy::joy:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I am legit tired of eating pizza and sandwiches in these 5 star Episode restaurants!!!

1 Like

Facts like I’m pretty sure fork and knives are basic. I mean how can you not have it :joy::joy:

1 Like

Now that I know better, I can actually make some helpful suggestions (like Props for additional foods/utensils and beverages) that I am pretty sure most Episode writers would really appreciate having the option to use.When I first started Episode, I was so excited! I actually uploaded all of this food and chop sticks and sweets and specific dishes. I’m telling you my dinner date scenes were going to be straight up LIT!!! I was making plates of ethnic dishes from around the world, different types of salads, with bites of salad already on the fork…and nobody could tell me nothin!!! And then I discovered that overlays are NOT the same as props. I almost wanted to stop writing cause I wasted all that time uploading overlays that I would never be able to actively use

1 Like

Awww bless I really hope we do get those props cause u deserve them xx :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! I just hope enough people see this to bring attention to some of the Props we need.

Support.

1 Like

:blush:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like

:blob_hearts:

1 Like

bump

Bump

bump!

Bump

bump

Bump…

i miss the lipstick animation from ink so much!! it was amazing

2 Likes

I remember seeing it on some of my favorite Ink stories ( which I have been having the darndest time locating again :sob: ). They really do need to switch that over to Ll.

Yeah, the same :sneezing_face: :blob_hearts:

1 Like