Hey there, forum readers!
Recently it has come to my attention that props in Limelight are limited. Yes, there are more than there were in the Ink format, but I think there are many props that could add some ~spice~ to our stories, particularly MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS!!
In addition to this, we should add more animations that suit these props.
(We have so many rockstar stories in our recommended, so I think it’s about time we get some instruments in there!)
Feel free to add any other ideas!
- GUITAR PROPS! (acoustic, electric, and bass- possible new animation for bass guitar? - !) We have animations for air guitars, but what about actual ones? It’s always impractical to have to add a guitar overlay haha
- DRUM ANIMATIONS! Drum overlays are plentiful, but we don’t have drum animations like we did in Ink!
- SHEET MUSIC PROP! This is less necessary, but it would be so cute to have a little sheet music paper prop!
- PIANO ANIMATIONS! This is similar to the drum animations in the sense that an overlay can be used for the instrument itself, but I would love to have a sitting animation (rear and forward) where a character can play the piano.
- KEYBOARD ANIMATIONS! (very similar to the one above) I think that we could have a similar animation, but standing (imagine a concert scene, where the keyboard is being played!)
If you have any other ideas, comment them please!!