PROPS: how to use them

I wonder if any of these will work on the old episodes? :thinking:

Oh, no! The hidden props are removed? Does anyone else knows the latest version of the list and can pm me, please? Thank you if you do! :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Ooh. Aw, man. Thank you.

Do we know why they have disallowed the use of hidden props? :frowning: I am writing my first story, yet to publish, and I was loving using these off of your list Dara.

Will my episodes which I have not yet published but used hidden props in show up blank now? x

Thanks! I didn’t realise we weren’t supposed to be using them, I’m quite new to Episode.
Do you think they are on a list they are testing perhaps for future use??
I hope some of them are released!

So if we used hidden props will our stories be removed?

Someone help please… I red through all the comments but i didn’t find my answer.
So I’m currently trying to add coffee cup to my character, I red that the prop was removed from episodes so I uploaded my own in overlays. When I add it to my script it simply comes up as error…
What am I doing wrong?

probb

problem

Since you uploaded it as an overlay, it won’t function as a prop. You’ll have to treat it like an overlay instead.

1 Like

Hm ok, thanks for that :slight_smile: Is there a way to upload your own prop?

no but you can uploud an overlay

1 Like

If they hidden props such as red cup or gun were removed, how do you guys animate drinking or shooting action? Do you animate overlay?

The red cup and gun props are not hidden.

1 Like

They are not? That’s great :slight_smile: thanks

hm, I am using the donut chocolate prop, but it is not showing.

INT. CAKE SHOP OL - DAY
@transition fade in black in 3
&cut to zone 1
&zoom on 76 250 to 346% in 0
@add Donut Chocolate Sprinkle to MC
&MC spot 0.256 78 406 AND MC is eat_food_hand_neutral AND MC faces right
@MC changes into Mc Kid Outfit
&MIGUEL spot 0.365 155 387 AND MIGUEL faces left
&MIGUEL walks to spot 0.365 113 389 in 2
@MIGUEL changes into Miguel Outing Outfit
&MIGUEL moves to layer 2

@Dara.Amarie

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that changing the outfit removes prop, so try to move prop command after it

2 Likes

It worked. Thanks @Apes :sunglasses:

1 Like

New props were added to the official list of props in the portal. They are no longer hidden so you can use these now.

2 Likes

where is the reporter mic prop is? :thinking:
i can’t find it :woman_shrugging: