PROPS: Weaponry

In all honesty, weapons do not promote violence, as anything can be made into a weapon. I just started reading Kiss The Girl, where frying pans, carrots, even roasted chicken become weapons. I find it interesting that with the concern for “weapons”, the stories which include gun violence tend to be more popular. In my own stories, weapons (swords/hammers/bows/magic) are not central to the story line. In fact, as deadly as the MC is in war, he struggles with wishing/hoping that the antagonist(s) can be brought around without bloodshed.

6 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

I agree. Anything can become a weapon, but that doesn’t mean objects that are universally seen as a weapon to harm doesn’t have any violent connotations to it. Many objects that were listed are historically known as weapon.

If Episode does give us weapons as props, we just need to use them responsibly. I know for sure that there are many people out there who wouldn’t use additional weapons sensibly. If they were used as background decorations, I think it’d be fine, but as I said, I know many people won’t just use it as decorations lol

p.s your story sounds really good. I think you’d be a good example of how to use weapons sensibly.

4 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Bump

Bumpity bump

Bump :+1:

1 Like

Bumpy Buuuump

1 Like

Damn you did your research!

2 Likes

I totally NEED THIS. 100% support!

1 Like

Support. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Support (@SupergirlAndFlash we have been supporting everything huh? :joy::joy::joy::joy:)

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Bump it

1 Like

Support and bump!!!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support!!
also, I want to suggest a quiver in clothing.

1 Like

Bump

Bump

1 Like

Support!!!we need these props

1 Like