PROTEST: Stop Silencing Us!

communication
community
general
opinion

I made a calmer, less critical version of this topic and it got unlisted for “attacking the team”, so good luck!

shookeeeeeh.

boi I think got a ban from the homophobic, racism and sexism thread?

welcome to the family.

Someone in the earlier thread got banned for using a meme with a middle finger but the forums literally has a middle finger emoji, like a design.

Oh but that thread kept getting “reported” and then miraculously being put up again before then, so I’m guessing it was always destined to be closed.

That’s frightening. :frowning:

Yeah. I want to know what the f*ck was up with that. :thinking:

Actually! It started off with “(nice guy) is a dirty rat” and then ended with literal death threats.

That doesn’t get silenced.

what’s annoying is when your posts get flagged for questioning someone else’s thought, but they can flood the thread with ignorance comments… but it is their opinion so they don’t get flagged, but if I say fuck one and still give a good point I get banned and 87656474 posts flagged.

What sucks the most is I actually like episodes portal.

Yeah wattpad shows more respect to their writers but the reason I write on episode is because it’s visual. I can bring my story to life and make it interactive.

The reason I’m protesting is because I want change, I wanna keep using episode…

dead ass saw another post like this a month ago, but it disappeared off the face of earth.

Okay so this girl made another account after being completely suspended and I told the mods but they didn’t do crap but say, “Please Flag Any post-” LIKE WHAT!? Did you seriously ignore that I said they aren’t following the guidelines? They don’t do crap…

#westanwattpad
#westanepisodevisually

I can kind of understand wanting to keep things on topic. It keeps space open for people interested in discussing the original point of the post. Buuuuuuut the thing about the barista post is that it was updated to explicitly mention the community’s requests regarding assets, so if that counts for anything, a lot of the flagged posts were technically on topic.

This one did, too

oh my. imagine what it will be like in 2019 smh

1984 on Episode

“He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother”

it is usually controversial topics that spark different responses. MOSTLY TO DO WITH THE LACK OF DIVERSITY.

This topic has been closed due to direct attacks on the forum staff. This kind of behavior is not allowed. If you wish to discuss rules or actions you disagree with that is fine, but you must do so in a civil manner.