PSA: Do you like Customization?

Do you like customizing yourself or do you prefer the authors vision?

2 Likes

I prefore not to

1 Like

I prefer to customize but if its a key detail likes the eye color then i will still read the story.

1 Like

It depends on the story. If it’s more interactive then yes, but if you have a clear idea of the story and the MC then no…

2 Likes

I prefer author’s vision

1 Like

I prefer customization because it’s completely fine in the author’s vision but when you get to design the character your own way it makes the story much more personal, you know? You can actually imagine that it’s you in the story. Although I like author’s vision just fine, as long as it’s not too over-the-top.

3 Likes

I prefer to play with the authors vision.

1 Like

It really depends on the author’s descriptions, if there is a particular detail about the character then it would be no customization because it gets a bit confusing then

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator Corner categories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

I like customization, I don’t always customize the MC as myself, sometimes I’ll change a or two features I don’t like.

There have been stories where I couldn’t read bc I didn’t like how MC looked :grimacing:

I also definitely prefer full customization. (Like one of the previous comments said,) If it’s something small like eye color or names, I don’t really mind but skin color, facial features, hair, etc…need to be customizable if I’m gonna read it. It kinda sucks when I really like the plot to the story but the author doesn’t have CC (I have definitely given up on some stories because of it :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes