Psychic Thread đź”®

Welcome to the psychic of episode, where we’ll answer questions and weird dreams you may have.

Have a dream that has a aura? no problem! Have a question that may has something to do with the future? no problem! here at Episode Psychic, we believe that dreams and questions are important just as real life. If you have any other spiritual questions feel free to ask away!

Psychics

@MayPenny
@AlissaGrace

@Stargazer54

@Kyra101

DISCLAIMER!!

Basically what @Stargazer54 said we are physic” but still growing our abilities and this is just for fun and realize that sometimes our customers may get a great answer, other times, they won’t.

PS:We might be hiring

Summary

People from Previous Thread
@Keeko

@LI05

@JemU776

@MayPenny

@DaydreamiiE

@AnimeOtome

@anon89987562

@NemesisDarkFox

@Chocolate_Mama

18 Likes

Ok

if you want

1 Like

Okay can I be like the first customer??
I had a dream this morning I’ve been talking to this guy and we were talking about our relationship and whatnot on the bus yesterday after school. He said he wanted to date me but didn’t want me getting in trouble because I claimed I’ll get in huge trouble so blah blah I go to bed and have this dream: Okay I’m walking in our school and he comes running up to me and like:”Choco Choco are you taking the bus today?!” He was all excited and like I knew it was a dream and I was looking around the room shocked but just looked at him and said yeah. Then he was like:”Good I have something important to tell you.” Then he vanished and I turned to call back to him about what he wanted to talk about but he was gone and I woke up. So I’m up and like shook with my dream because I wanted to know and I go downstairs to my mom and say good morning and she’s like:”Are y’all dating yet?!” And I was like shook because I just woke up and I was like:”no. We’re still talking.” And she was like:”Dang well tell me when y’all do! Y’all are too cute.” And this whole time I thought I wasn’t allowed to. But still my dream was just so weird and I can’t get it outta my head because it wasn’t even like I was sleep I was just standing there looking around.

4 Likes

maybe he’s into you but don’t want to get you in trouble so he let it be and by going on your dream I say this dream is basically about love and how the guy is into you but don’t want you guys to get in trouble and I don’t find it weird
Maybe maybe not but yeah

1 Like

HOLD ON! WE NEED A DISCLAIMER:

We are “physics” but still growing our abilities and so all our customers have to understand that this is just for fun and realize that sometimes, they may get a great answer, other times, they won’t.

I try to not be biased and just tune into my physic abilities, but sometimes I am biased. I can say that for me. So don’t go thinking that I’m a certified, been practicing for years, always right physic. No. But I will do the best to my abilities to help.

4 Likes

Oh ok I’ll just add a disclamer

Yeah like we’re both talking and he knows I like him and Ik I like him and it was like the next day sorta for us but in my dream.

2 Likes

did anything occur before the dream happended?

1 Like

I was a little upset and telling him how I wanted things to work out. Then he said it’s okay and he cares for me no matter what and we’ll find a way. Then I said goodnight using my nickname for him and he said my nickname

1 Like

Like I missed an opportunity? Hmmmmm I can see that like he vanished and I kinda stood there knowing it was a dream and whatnot and I was looking around for him then woke up.

2 Likes

I agree with Alissa, but sometimes that not case, maybe a person wants to tell their feelings for you but is just shy and don’t have the courage to tell you in fear of rejection

2 Likes

Wow that makes sense Ik he also said if I wanted to. I could just text him about our relationship if I felt comfortable

2 Likes

text him (irl or in your dream if anything changes you might want to tell him your feelings for him)

2 Likes

So text him saying I’m able to date? Because that’s what I found out this morning really.

2 Likes

yes but find a time for you and him to chat

2 Likes

Alrighty I’ll see how he is tomorrow if he doesn’t text me tonight.

2 Likes

:rofl: same honestly I really wanna know but I can’t control my dream to save my life except for last night that was the only dream that had me looking around and I knew I was dreaming

1 Like

Try to walk through the target dream in the exact sequence you expect it in your dream.

2 Likes

Alrighty I never controlled a dream before but I’ll try more tonight

2 Likes