Published (etched in my heart)

Okay so hello guyz my new story etched in my heart is out. Do check it out and if anyone is interested in R4r so I am in.

DETAILS OF MY STORY:-
so before this post I have already given the details of my story so I am giving one more time.

SUMMARY:-
My story is based on the life of a girl Lia mamba who is the daughter of most feared mob boss over the continent’s. She shifts to Germany during her college second year from Poland to leave her dark past behind. During her first day of college she will bump into a guy Zach Louis who is the one neardy guy of the college. Now in this story you will come across the dark secrets of Lia and dangerous past of Zach.

TYPE:- ink
CC:- not available
GENRE:-drama
I have used my own backgrounds where ever possible.

(and that neardy guy will be coustomized in CP:-6 he will be freaking hot don’t worry).

ART BY:- @ItzFarrah and @cookies1

IG:-episode.sid

LINK:- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6692342784655360

1 Like

Can I have the link?

hope you like it… :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello! I would be up for a R4R
Here’s mine

Title : Mum Know`s Best

Description : Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info :My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
I have been told by readers the following: "Your story is a classic take to flowers in the attic " And by another "I dont have anything to say about your story, other than Its beautiful."
Chapers :28 [ FULLY COMPLETED ]
Style : Ink
Genre : Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
58692070_1189412434575639_5744427520409731072_n

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mum knows best [COMPLETE]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Yay sure… I will start reading your story around 3hours from now as it’s nearly mid day here… So… After some time…

1 Like

Ok not a problem x

Just gonna start in a hour or so… :hugs::hugs::hugs:

just started reading your story…

1 Like

Ok thank you love, it was so late yesterday, I’m at work today, so later I will start yours and provide you with SS X

Hahaha no need for SS just read it and pass on the review… :hugs::hugs::hugs: I mean feedback