Published my first story! (R4R?)

I’m so happy to finally announce the publishing of my new story, The Wolf Within!

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 3.59.37 PM
Story Name: The Wolf Within
Author: Paige Ruth
Genre: Fantasy / Romance / Drama
Style: Limelight
Description: Abandoned by her parents and left with a witch who cast a spell on her, Aradia begins to get visions of wolves. What will happen when she finds out she is one? (CC, 1 LI, CM)

It would mean the world to me if you checked it out!
8 Likes

bump!

This looks so interesting!! Def. gonna check it out!

2 Likes

First of all congratulations for your story :green_heart: wanna do r4r with me with a condition of sending atleast one screenshot from every chapter you read and I’ll do the same so let me know if you are interested or not :wink: @paigebarr

Title: I married my troublemaker (limelight)
Author name: Miss Deepika
Episode: 18 so far
Description: Fixed marriage with a person who brings trouble in your life, will this marriage turned out to be a success or big misery in your life.
{Art scenes}

Genre: Drama
Ig: @orangeweedie.episode

English is not my first language so kindly bear my small mistakes :heart:

I_married_My_Troublemaker_limelight_posterImage_KPu7T6Ma04
1 Like

I would love to! I’ll probably get around to it in the morning because its like almost 2 am lol

1 Like

Hey i’m in for r4r here’s mine:

Let me know please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to! I’ll probably do it later cuz its like 2am :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh sorry it’s daytime in where i live lol night night :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Of course I’ll send you ss when I’m done :slight_smile:

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman:t2: I just published my first story and I would love to do R4R! :blush:

Title : Bullet to the Heart
Author : Eeviee
Genre : Drama/Action
Episodes : 4 (updates weekly)
Description :
Two souls are broken by their hurtful past. They lost trust and beliefs in true love. What will happen if someone were to open up your heart once more, and that person happens to be your target? Will it be mission accomplished or an additional mission to be resolved? [LL, CC, Art Scenes]

Instagram : @eeviee.stories
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5450412600918016

2 Likes

Heyy I would love to do R4R! I’ll send you screenshots when I’m done :purple_heart:

You can chose the sexuality you are interested in: girls, boys or both.

Story Name: The God Slaves
Genre: fantasy
Story Description: On your 18 birthday everything changes. You end up in the dark fantasy world of Daemonium, where everything you ever believed in turns out to be wrong.
My cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6474601867706368
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 5
Style: limelight

1 Like

I loved your story :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey!!! I’m interested in doing a r4r with u!!!
Title: The Precarious Betrayal
Genre: Romance/Drama
Author: Queen Jay
Chapters: 5 (on going)
Description: Queen Robinson thought that her life was falling apart. Trust was broken and it may be hard to build back. Will she be ok enough to fix her marriage? A love story turned bitter.

Link to The Precarious Betrayal

1 Like

I’m done with your story hun :heart::heart: I enjoyed it!!! Can’t wait for more chapters!!!

1 Like

I’d be up for a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Story description:
He’s a hot, heartless, irresistible vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC

Story Title: EAT STAKE
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama, mystery
Style: LL
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Link:

1 Like

Heyyy I’d love to do a read for read with you!

Title: Everything You Are

Author: Julia E

Episodes: 7

Style : INK

Genre: Comedy

Summary: In a world full of overused high school romance plots exists the story of a girl falling for her best friend… who happens to be gay.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5835142413549568

my Instagram is @juliae.writes

1 Like

@Eevie.stories @lidezutt @Queen20 @Catlover77 @JuliaE

Hey guys! I got sun poisoning yesterday and I’m a little out of it, but I promise I will get to your stories ASAP!

1 Like

That’s okay. I hope you’ll be better soon. Sorry to hear about that happening to you. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 2.35.42 PM

Hey all! It would mean the world to me if you would check out my brand new story, The Hidden Wolf! Currently 4 chapters are live on the episode app, let me know what you think!

2 Likes

Hi, are you interested in a R4R? :smile:
You can just dm me on Instagram if you are; @annawepisode :relaxed:

Here is some information about my story: