Published my story!

I published my first story on episode and it would mean the world to me if you take some time and read it :sob:

:purple_heart:Title: My Alpha
:purple_heart:Genre: Fantasy
:purple_heart:Description: Abused by her father since birth and her wolf being missed without her knowledge, Athena feels damaged and tainted. Will she ever be able to escape her fate?

Other details>
:purple_heart:Limelight style
:purple_heart:Female MC
:purple_heart:One Love Interest
:purple_heart: Full CC for MC and LI
:purple_heart:A mix of Fantasy and Mystery
:purple_heart:Regular Choices

Link here: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4647688495366144

THANKYOU EVERYONE! :heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations on publishing your first story! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thankyouu! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey Prelynn.episode,

Congratulations with publishing your first story!! I will read it… And will give some feedback. :wink: Sounds interesting… Meanwhile → why don’t you read my following stories???

:point_right: :point_right: ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK.

Links:

Covers:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Thank you so muchhhhhh!! :heart:

Sureeee I’ll make sure to read it! The descriptions are amazing and interesting! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I read your story :point_right: I loved reading it!!! If you’d like I give a shoutout on IG for your story!!! :wink: DM or PM me if you need any help. There only was one moment where I saw Max sliding across the room. (I believe in episode 2, the hospital scene). But that’s a little directing mistake you can fix in a sec. :wink:

Love A-W

1 Like

I am also writhing my first story. I would be really happy if yall can give this story a chance

DESCRIPTION : Anchal is a feared assassin on earth. Due to an “accident” she teleported to another world. Now she is trying to find herself and the lost princess within all this crazyness

Title : The lost princess
Aurthor : Achu
Genre : Fantasy

Link :point_down:t4:

1 Like

hi i would really appreciate someone to do r4r this this my first story. i’m new to all this so would love to find out if anything is wrong with my story and also what could be fix or added

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: THE DAY I MET THE LADS

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Title: the day i met the lads
Author: syrinea kemp
Genre: Drama, romance
Chapters: 5 (on going)
Descreption: Willow meets the lads who holds a lot of secrets. Once she is caught up in their world.Will it change willows life for the better or make it worse. You decide.

1 Like

Oh thankyou, sureee you can give shoutout to my story, I really appreciate it :purple_heart: Haha that scene was intentional :tipping_hand_woman:t3:

1 Like
1 Like

Hey! I’m looking for someone to read my story and share their thoughts! Let me know if you’re interested.