Publishing help!

I have already submitted a ticket but its taking so long for a response from support (which is okay, I know people are busy) so I thought I’d ask around here and see if anyone has encountered the same problem and if and how they fixed it.

I’ve recently added a new story (first 4 episodes) but for some reason the 4th wasn’t published with the rest of the episodes. Nothing is wrong outside of spelling errors that tend to be cuss words I’ve censored. All backgrounds have been approved. I’ve tried pressing update so many times because it is highlighted meaning I can press it. But its not publishing it. This has happened to another story as well (which I have not submitted a ticket for) i finished episode 5 and now it won’t publish…someone please if you’ve encountered this…send help lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

When you click on the Publish or Update button, a box pops up. Don’t click on the Publish button yet. In the middle of the box, there’s a drop down menu that says # of Episodes to Publish, click on the drop down menu and select the number of episodes you want to publish.

4 Likes

Omg I feel so lame…that worked and it was so simple :sweat_smile: what would this community do without you Dara :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you!!

2 Likes