Publishing Story Help

Hey I need some help im trying to publish my story first 3 episodes but it won’t let me because it keeps saying you can’t have any errors for publishing but I don’t have any errors at all

1 Like

Can I see a screenshot

1 Like

Here’s my Instagram account alien_princess19 text me on here

1 Like

I don’t have Instagram, sorry. my insta got hacked a while ago.

1 Like

1 Like

We need screenshots of the actual errors. Can you click on each of the episodes and screenshot each one to show the warning message and the script?!

3 Likes

1 Like

Here’s all 3 episodes the only errors it’s showing is the spelling so idk.

1 Like

So, you need to change those animations since it’s a glitch sadly, also on the third one your background hasn’t been approved so you need to wait for it to get approved

2 Likes

The first two are fine, it’s the third one that’s stopping you!
You can’t publish until overlays and backgrounds are approved.

2 Likes

Wait you can still publish with the warning animations, someone told me I had to change them :sob: :sob:

1 Like

No, she doesn’t need to change the animations. I’ve published mine perfectly fine with the same “error” messages. :blush:

2 Likes

But everything has already been approved.

1 Like

Thank you so much will do.

2 Likes

That someone was wrong! I have no idea what they’re talking about! :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Wow, well thank you now I know :smiling_face:

2 Likes

It can’t have been approved, because in the third screenshot it states that something is still in review.

But if that background or overlay has been approved, then you need to re-save the episode and then the error should disappear.

1 Like

As you can see… I’ve published without an issue, regardless of the error messages. :blush: They’re annoying to look at, but animation related error messages don’t prevent us from being able to publish!

[I used this same animation in both episodes 9 and 10, so the error occurs in both episodes. :point_down:t3:]

AnimationErrorMsg1

[But publishing wasn’t an issue. :point_down:t3: And the animations still work perfectly in the story.]

Errors

3 Likes

Okay I see, thanks for letting me know, I was worried the animations wouldn’t worked even if I published it, but glad to know this :smiling_face:

2 Likes

At least you can happily go and change those animations back, now… without worrying! :blush:

2 Likes