Publishing Trouble!

I’ve published 9 of my stories chapters by accident but I only wanted the first 3 chapters visible on the app. Is it possible to change it? Or did I just screw myself over?

1 Like

I’m sorry that happened to you, but I don’t think you can undo it! Once your chapters published, can not be taken back. If you got any progress to do in the chapters and don’t want anyone to read it until you’re ready, then I suggest you to lock your chapters! That’d be the best thing

2 Likes

How would I be able to lock each chapter?

1 Like

you dont need to lock each, just the first one you dont want them to read just put this at the start of the chapter

label hpjpjp_jfj

NARR
Sorry these chapters was published by mistake,

goto hpjpjp_jfj

then they wont be able to read or continue to next chapter.

5 Likes

Adding to what @line123462 said, you can also edit the “teaser” on the episodes you didn’t mean to publish and put DO NOT READ so that if someone comes back to the story they’ll see Do Not Read in the teaser and not waste their ticket clicking play. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moved to Creator’s Corner since this is not a bug. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

label something_something

NARR
This chapter is locked!

goto something_something

1 Like