Purchased 30 day unlimited reading AND Ad Free

So I’ve sent a ticket to Episode but with no help. I’m confused as to why I’m being asked to pay 5 diamonds or watch an ad to continue the story I’m reading, when I pay for the 30day unlimited reading And AD -Free for 30 days. I’m already paying real time money for the 30 ad free time, so why would I pay in diamonds? Is this the authors doing or Episodes. Yeah it’s a quickish ad to sit through but the point is I pay for the ad free. And it’s happen in more than one story now…

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not a discussion of a specific story. Just to clarify one thing: you sent a ticket through the help ticket link, correct? :smiley:

Yes. Just to clarify I really did not know where to post this, this is the link they gave me in their 2nd reply back…

that usually happens to me when my monthly pass runs out. i usually just click the ‘ill watch ads’ button bc idk if it would actually take my diamonds or not. when i do click though, it doesnt make me watch an ad it just takes me right to the next episode. but thats never happened outside of when my pass ended to when it was renewed. :thinking: